Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Premature burial that causes you the most pain....

Worf

I'll Lock Up
I've several:

Homocide - Life on the Streets
Star Trek - The original series
The Event - Gone too soon....
Paris - Great James Earle Jones

Just a few off the top of my head.

Worf

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Oh...and THE UNTOUCHABLES (1993) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106165/fullcredits#cast
UntouchPRBW-1.jpg

-dixon cannon

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Arrested Development.
One Step Beyond, brought to you by Alcoa. Great series based on true events, too bad it didn't last.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Home Front. It was about America right after World War II. Only lasted two seasons, but I loved it. John Slattery was on it (now he is on Mad Men).

Flat Foot Floey

I wish there was more of Jeeves and Wooster. I don't know if it counts as "cancelled" though.

A series that started promising was "Carnivale" set in a 1930s dust bowl circus scenario. I saw a few parts of series one but stopped after I read it was discontinued. They established characters and mysteries (not as bad as LOST but still) and it felt like a waste of time if all that just stopped in the middle of a bigger story.

herringbonekid

I'll Lock Up
A series that started promising was "Carnivale" set in a 1930s dust bowl circus scenario. I saw a few parts of series one but stopped after I read it was discontinued. They established characters and mysteries (not as bad as LOST but still) and it felt like a waste of time if all that just stopped in the middle of a bigger story.

i watched the first two seasons of Carnivale and it has a sort of ending at end of season two but not really. i must admit, the proposed six seasons seems a bit ambitious given the subject matter. i'm not surprised they pulled the plug.

1961MJS

Hi

They need to re-start "Married with Children" with a new family. If that show didn't make you feel better about your family then BOY you got problems.

I miss Emergency, Columbo, The Rockford Files, Magnum PI (watched at work), and the Beverly Hillbillies.

Later

Last edited:

DesertDan

One Too Many
Star Trek (TOS)
Firefly
The Adventures of Brisco County Jr.
Night Stalker
Mission Impossible

A few other shows that I was sad to see come to an end but believe ended at the right place in their story arc:

The Lost Room
Babylon5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner