Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott Easy Rider

the loco

One of the Regulars
I'm about to buy an Schott 671 (easy rider) jacket, but not sure about the sizing on that one. I have around 41" chest and 6'0" height. Was thinking to order a 40?

nick123

I'll Lock Up
A nice jacket. If you search "schott easy rider rakuten", you'll find a bunch of them with listed measurements on the Japanese shopping website. The kicker is that there is also a Japanese version, without the zip out liner, as well as having a higher zipper. If you plan to order the US version, be sure you're looking at measurements from that model there.

IXL

One Too Many
I'm 5'11" and about the same chest size. My jacket is a 42 and has gobs and heaps (technical terms) of room for layering. A size 40 would have fit just fine, I think. But it is nice to have one jacket that will fit over just about any layering, and really the fit of the 42 doesn't look bad, just not fitted. When worn while riding its not really flapping about.

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
I found mine to be a bit large in the sizing. Nice jacket. Send Gail an email, she is an expert in all things Schott, and is usually pretty quick to reply. Or just ring a store that carries them and ask.

the loco

One of the Regulars
Thanks for the answers, rakuten indeed has the dimensions of the US model. It seems that could go with a 38 for more fitted look. I have contacted Schott too.

38 for tight, 40 for comfortable. Mind the sleeves, they're around 24.5 in size 40, maybe even less in 38.

the loco

One of the Regulars
I received the sizing charts from Schott, 40 runs 24" pit to pit, 38 - 23" and 36 - 22". Back and sleeves are around 25 1/2" in all cases. The removable liner must take some space, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot