Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us what you've made!

palespider

One of the Regulars
iv had this fabric forever so i thought why not. first project in months =(

Photo0428.jpg

Photo0427.jpg

BrookOwens

New in Town
Here is a dress I made. The pictures aren't that great... but its a very flattering shape considering its a full skirt. Its also a halter top with an open back. I picked the pattern up at Joanns. Its one of the " vintage" repro ones.
photostream

photostream

Last edited:

Lorelai99

One of the Regulars
deadpandiva... I love everything you make.

You ladies around here are my motivation to sew more. Now if my house wasn't completely ripped apart right now I could actually finish my latest project. It's my first time modifying a pattern, I am taking a modern pattern and merging it with a vintage pattern because I don't like the skirt on the modern pattern, we will see how it works out...

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Cute Dress Brokk. I love chevron stripes but am to afraid to try them myself.
I love the skirt Pale Spider. Green is my favortie color and the fit is perfect.
Cute Shirts SheaBear74. What pattern did you use? I think I might make a shirt for my nephew.

Last edited:

SheBear74

Practically Family
Cute Dress Brokk. I love chevron stripes but am to afraid to try them myself.
I love the skirt Pale Spider. Green is my favortie color and the fit is perfect.
Cute Shirts SheaBear74. What pattern did you use? I think I might make a shirt for my nephew.

Thanks! I used Simplicity 3852 :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner