Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us what you've made!

goldwyn girl

One Too Many
Thankyou everyone for your sweet words about my dress. I found it was a very easy pattern to make and so comfortable to wear. I'll be happy to post a pic when the bolero is finished.
This is what I started yesterday. The bodice of this pattern, which is a favouite of mine but with a sarong skirt. The fabric is showing up brighter than it is ,it's more emerald.

000_1570.jpg

000_1571.jpg

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
goldwyn girl said:
I finished this one yesterday.
000_1569.jpg
\

Oh my gosh, too perfect! Wherever did you find that great fabric?

And the pattern you're using next is to die for!

I'm starting a 30's shirt and skirt. I'll try to post pics when they're done :)

goldwyn girl

One Too Many
Lauren, thank you. The fabric, I picked up at a thrift store it is old but how old I can't say. The one I have in the works now I have made up twice already. I just love that bodice. I can't wait to see your finished shirt and skirt. Everything you make is spectular !!

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Okay so THIS is the dress I was bummed about not being able to finish when my machine kicked the bucket. Finally finished yesterday.

l_a655541fb1fead23f485b423277de594.jpg

Close up of the fabric:
22437146_l.jpg

Super wonderful Red supplied that rocking belt buckle! :D

RedHotRidinHood

Practically Family
I kept looking at Pink last night when we were out dancing, because I loved her dress so much! She looked so cute, and she did a smashing job!

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
***GUSH!***
Pink that is SO friggin cute! Where ever did you find the fabric?! You look adorable.. again.......:eusa_clap
Nikki

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Fleur De Guerre said:
Oooh. Love it Pink! What pattern did you use?

It's a vintage McCall's pattern.

And thanks so much ladies. :eek:

I got the fabric at a store called Sally's here in Zona. They have many many other prints within that same line. In fact, I think I'm gonna go buy some more for a skirt. :D

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Pink Dahlia said:
I got the fabric at a store called Sally's here in Zona. They have many many other prints within that same line. In fact, I think I'm gonna go buy some more for a skirt. :D

Huh? Do you mean JoAnn's or SAS? [huh]

exquisitebones

A-List Customer
Pink Dahlia said:
It's a vintage McCall's pattern.

And thanks so much ladies. :eek:

they do they do they do have more
I bought some and made COOL little pants for my son out of that line of fabric!:eek: SO COOL!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW