Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us what you've made!

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
I just finished knitting this hat for a friend's baby:

IMG_0533.jpg

I just need to finish weaving in the ends and it will be done.

My next project will be a pair of fingerless cable knit gloves knit in a cashmere yarn.

PS

A-List Customer
BeBopBaby said:

IMG_0533.jpg

My next project will be a pair of fingerless cable knit gloves knit in a cashmere yarn.

That is adorable!

~*Red*~

Practically Family
BeBopBaby said:

IMG_0533.jpg

That is SOOOO cute!!! Man, I'm not that advanced yet.. but I want to be! I finished 3 scarves, one was very fat and about 5 feet long. Thank god that's over! But they are all wrapped for Christmas. I decided to give crocheting another go, and I'm doing well so far, and it is MUCH faster! It's only SC, but it is a huge accomplishment for me. I find I need to master one step before I move onto the next one. I hope next year to be able to make hats! Knit and Crochet!

Please show the gloves when you finish them!

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
deadpandiva said:
4044.jpg

I made these pants this weekend in navy blue pinstripe. They were really quick and easy. I had a little trouble with the front center part. Again I combined two sizes and it worked well and looked well expet it makes my waist look smaller and my hips a little bigger.

I am attempting this pattern this week! I need pants, I have no pants. Sometimes a girl doesn't want to shave her legs.

scarlett

One of the Regulars
Beautiful dress Goldwyn girl and you look amazing in it. This thread has inspired me to start sewing again. I haven't attempted anything since my
1st & last corset, which came out beautiful, but was just a little difficult. ;)

KittyT - I love the domino keychains and would love to see the bracelets. I'm kinda new here, do you have a store?

hotrod_elf

A-List Customer
A nice warm skirt

I made this from some fabric my grandmother gave me. It is a cross between cordarory and canvas. It's dark green and soft. I made it from this pattern.
skirtpattern.jpg
[/IMG]
smilinfunny.jpg
[/IMG]
Sorry for the silliness, my husband was making me laugh and I don't know how to pose.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
IMG_4148.jpg

Here is a denim jacket I made pre QM I went a bit overboard; pipping, fabric button holes, cuffs, fully lined. I was practicing some techniques on it. Turned out pretay' well. :D

LD

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Va-va-VOOM! What a gorgeous flattering dress Goldwyn! :eusa_clap I want one, lol!

LD, love the denim jacket.

Hotrod that skirt is great, the fabric does look cozy. I wanna touch it! :p
Nikki

goldwyn girl said:
Here is my dress from the pattern I posted a few messages back.

000_2144.jpg

sararebecca

New in Town
Prom Dress!

As I was [enviously] gazing at all of your lovely creations, the prom dress CherryRed made for her step-daughter jogged my memory: I used the same Simplicity Jessica McClintock pattern (but a slightly different design) to make my prom dress when I was a junior in high school! All the bodice-ruching made the pieces shrink up, and as a result it was waaay tiny :eek: so instead of putting in a zipper, I made a lace-up back! Dunno if I have a picture...but anyway, here's the dress!
juniorprom2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou