Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us what you've made!

pennyseranade

One of the Regulars
From a dress...

goldwyn girl said:
This skirt started out life as a dress with a 20 inch waist, who has a 20 inch waist ???!!!, anyway I just could'nt leave it so I bought it took it to pieces and made a skirt.

000_2078.jpg

Very impressive. I wouldn't know where to start. I can do some and I mean some alterations, but never thought of a complete revamp. Nice work.

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
4044.jpg

I made these pants this weekend in navy blue pinstripe. They were really quick and easy. I had a little trouble with the front center part. Again I combined two sizes and it worked well and looked well expet it makes my waist look smaller and my hips a little bigger.

I'll post picks later.

Next weekend I'm atempting this. veiw B. I tried one already and failed but I am just going to go really slow.
M5466.jpg

PS

A-List Customer
deadpandiva said:
4044.jpg

I made these pants this weekend in navy blue pinstripe. They were really quick and easy. I had a little trouble with the front center part. Again I combined two sizes and it worked well and looked well expet it makes my waist look smaller and my hips a little bigger.

I'll post picks later.

Next weekend I'm atempting this. veiw B. I tried one already and failed but I am just going to go really slow.
M5466.jpg

I am dying to see pics! Hurrrrrrrrrrrrry prettttttty please!

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
deadpandiva said:
M5466.jpg

What were the problems of this dress? I have the pattern and fabric, but haven't started on it.

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
kamikat said:
What were the problems of this dress? I have the pattern and fabric, but haven't started on it.
I got a fabric in a loose weave. I had no problems till I did the facing. It got caught (not sure if that's the right word) because of all the pleats at the neckline. There are six pleats I think. When I remake it I am going to use a basting stich or staystich (?) first.

You may not have any problems. I am really new to sewing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buick