Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us what you've made!

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
This is the first thing I ever made. I had alot of help from my mother on this one.
Picture040.jpg

leaette

A-List Customer
DPD: that outfit is amazing! and it looks even better with all of your accessories! love the beads and snood.

i wish i was skinny enough to wear something like that. they always look so cute.

miserabelle

One of the Regulars
swingtimegal said:
Very cute! And I love the whole ensemble. Your mom did a fab job!

It's a really light floral cotton that I found in a fabric shop in Birmingham ^-^ I'm wearing a petticoat underneath though which is why it's so full xx

Neany73

New in Town
miserabelle said:
It's a really light floral cotton that I found in a fabric shop in Birmingham ^-^ I'm wearing a petticoat underneath though which is why it's so full xx

oo oo which fabric shop in Birmingham? I used to work in Barry's Fabrics and I miss it terribly now I've moved down to Cambridge, it's just too expensive to get back up there to visit too :(

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lady Day said:

I posted this in the art thread in the display case, but I figure you gals might like a gander too.

A cookie to the first to guess all the Ladyfriends. :p

LD
Okeh, I'll try: reading from left to right: does MissNeecerie wear pants?, Pink Dahlia because of the 2-tone hair and sometimes she doesn't wear pink, deadpandiva, you, LizzieMaine, who wears sunglasses? $ally?, and my guess for the redhead is Kamikat. Whoever they are, I love 'em!
Ashley

Kim_B

Practically Family
BegintheBeguine said:
1. Oops, I didn't visit the Lounge much during February and admit I had forgotten about cute Kim B.
Yes, please do tell, LadyDay.
Ashley

You're too sweet :) I am amazed that people are actually able to guess I'm in the picture! That just makes my week!!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Pink, that is a supercute dress.

cookie.jpg

I guess no one wanted the cookie, but Lauren was the closest.
From left to right:
Pretty Faythe, Zaika, Rosie, me (like you didnt know!), Imoldfashioned, Miss Neecerie, and Kim_B!

:D

LD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoEllis