Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us what you've made!

Land-O-LakesGal

Practically Family
Wow, thanks girls! I didn't expect that response from such a utilitarian project. :) These were made with salvaged wool. Ironically, someone had taken apart a pair of pants with the intention of rughooking. I bought the box of wool scraps and sewed the pants back together again! lol Not a vintage pattern though. It's McCalls 2746, a slim leg, back zip, four darts front and back.

Was it the slip dress and pants or the Porky Pig and Petunia?

tuppencehapenny

New in Town
cherrydress.jpg

This is my first attempt at proper tailoring, and it was a long time in the making - I started it back at the beginning of January. I made a few adjustments to the original pattern, which I've blogged about here: The Cherry Pie Dress.

HepKitty

One Too Many

jessesgirl08

One of the Regulars
this is what i have recently made, after never really sewing from a pattern ever. These were my two youngest boys halloween costumes this year. A Christmas Story was and is still my favorite Christmas movie.
Picture766.jpg

Picture765.jpg

shazzabanazza

Practically Family

I Adore Film Noir

A-List Customer
This is my first post so bear with me...

I just finished my fist vintage sewing project: Simplicity 3064 in a dark gray 100% wool fabric and I'm quite proud to say that I sewed the zipper by hand.
Here's a link to the pattern envelope:
http://vintagepatterns.wikia.com/wiki/Simplicity_3064

I hope it's okay to post this, since the pattern is actually from 1959

Welcome and that's lovely. Did you make the peplum and/or the apron, too?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy