Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your Guns!

SurfGent

Suspended
KIMG0059.jpg

SurfGent

Suspended
It's a very simple design almost no tool's for take down, flat head screwdriver, its rugged precision machining is something to admire and I think its a great shooter. Other's I've read about complain that the trigger is no good, double action only. In this day and age unless it breaks like a 5000$ 1911 it's junk. But it's really fun to shoot. Plus this is the Fedora Lounge who wants to see a brand new Glock :-/ ? I don't

SurfGent

Suspended
The hammer stays deep in the slide almost fully shrouded and it's rounded so as not to catch on clothing or if it's bumped as not to accidentally discharge a round

Last edited:

SurfGent

Suspended
And when pulling the trigger that's about all it will go back before it hits the striker. Maybe a hare more ? I'm trying not to dry fire for the picture

SurfGent

Suspended
This pistol has no German Army (Wehrmacht) stamps although it is dated 1939, Czechoslovakia was invaded in 38. I have a vz27 made during war time with Wehrmacht stamps and you can tell it was made under duress. Still a very fine gun but the machine work is not as highly refined as the guns made eather pre or post war. But this pistol was made with love

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21