Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Amazing shoe buys lately and add my voice to the chorus singing "that jacket is fantastic!" to MissHannah. The color is outstanding and I love the ruffled peplum in the back.

I used the last of my Christmas money to buy a few 1940's things. They were all on the edge of being Hail Mary's as far as fitting me, but they arrived yesterday and I got lucky. I'll post pictures as soon as I can.

Emer

One of the Regulars
I heart Etsy

Powder blue shift dress from Etsy seller StilettoGirl (so simple, so clean) and a steal for only $6!

il_430xN_52069973.jpg

Fascinator, also from Etsy, from Boring Sydney (am going to wear it to a benefit auction this month!).

il_430xN_50272450.jpg

Mojito

One Too Many
Love all the new purchases, and particularly the feathers - both Emer's fascinator and MissHannah's hat! (I've just gone on an online feather splurge - for decorating purposes - so feathers are currently catching my attention). Mentha, I do wish they'd open H&M down here! That dress is very pretty.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Oh I SO don't need another pair of shoes but those are so pretty mentha. I'm going suit shopping with a friend tomorrow and there's an H&M right in the neighborhood...

Lovely gifts Miss Hannah--that hat and purse look so pretty with your jacket.

mentha

Familiar Face
As a matter of fact, I ordered them both online at hm.com ;) (along with the cutest little Betty Boop pj's that has a short covered in pink kisses) We don't have an H&M here in town either :( and the city I went to 2 weeks ago to buy all this didn't have them in my size.

Antje

One Too Many
Miss Hannah, I love your hat and the new red jacket is also fab, the colour suits you just fine,
and :eek:fftopic: I just love your hairdo lately, the short hair is great on you :eusa_clap

Liz

I haven't posted here in ages, but I thought I'd come out of lurkerdom to share my latest purchase:

Bakelite cherries are finally mine!

Lily Powers

Practically Family
mentha, I'm a sucker for a boatneck dress. That's beautiful... but it's like dangling a chocolate truffle to a hungry girl - I don't think we can shop H&M online in the US. Or even the UK! But I guarantee you if I could, that beauty (or the rose color) would be heading to my closet this very minute. ;)

klara

One of the Regulars
Liz said:
I haven't posted here in ages, but I thought I'd come out of lurkerdom to share my latest purchase:

Bakelite cherries are finally mine!

Lucky girl! I've been chasing a piece like that for a (too) long time. Congrats

mentha

Familiar Face
Lily Powers said:
mentha, I'm a sucker for a boatneck dress. That's beautiful... but it's like dangling a chocolate truffle to a hungry girl - I don't think we can shop H&M online in the US. Or even the UK! But I guarantee you if I could, that beauty (or the rose color) would be heading to my closet this very minute. ;)

So I see... that's too bad! I kinda figured that if I could order online here in The Netherlands, the US should definitely be a possibility. Weird... Well, who knows, perhaps the dress will turn up on Ebay or something like that, 'cuz it sure is gorgeous! I may decide to close up the back and move the zip to the side though. Much easier to put it on myself then ;)

klara

One of the Regulars
I've been really bad. I'm supposed to save up for our long vacation, and what do I do? Well, I just bought a pair of way too expensive platforms.. :eek:
Just have to come up with a great explanation to why I need them except from the fact that I'm a shoeholic.
40sStyleprintShoes.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails