Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Antipodean thread

Talbot

One Too Many
Rooftop cinema's are a great idea.

I saw 'The Party' at one in downtown Melbourne rcently. Very enjoyable.

Tip: don't sit near the exhaust duct exit for the Chinese restaurant downstairs.

lolly_loisides

One Too Many
The National Trust is holding it's annual vintage clothing sale at South Yarra. All proceeds raised go towards the conservation of the National Trusts costume collection. This might be worth a trip across the boarder...
NatTrust2012back.jpg

Last edited:

swinggal

One Too Many
Hi all,

Opened my Etsy store last week. Just wanted to let fellow Aussie and NZ Loungers know that I'll be listing A LOT of the gear from the 20s to the 60s in the coming weeks. And postage is cheaper if you live in Oz ;P Named the shop after my Nana 'Violet' or 'Vi' to her friends, who got me going to rummage sales and op shops from the age of about 4 and had a lot to do with my love the past.

iusb_760x100.9211889.jpg

http://www.etsy.com/shop/VioletsEmporium

Last edited:

Chas

One Too Many
I was out at Phillip Island last w/e; the black swans are nesting and some even had their cygnets come out for a swim. It's a great time for birdwatching at present.

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Glenn Miller Orchestra comes to Sydney!

I glommed eight tickets for a group of friends to dig GM's Orchestra at the State Theatre in October. I last saw the orchestra way back in 1994, with Beryl Davis singing. Looking forward to this one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner