Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

Simonds

Vendor
100_4272.jpg
100_4900.jpg

100_4843.jpg

100_4266.jpg

100_4282.jpg

100_4243.jpg

Simonds

Vendor
Simonds, welcome, I see that is the right place for you. Great looking caps, indeed. Are all self made?
Please post some informations about the caps!

Thanks Chepstow, each cap pictured are handmade by me, from page #2620 is a summer weight cap in natural linen, the one following that is a wool cap with the herringbone pattern, heavy weight cotton in brown, summer weight orange plaid linen, 100% tweed wool, fine wool yellow green houndstooth , patchwork with reclaimed wool, plaid wool/polyester blend, color shot of the tweed wool cap, and last deep grain cotton herringbone in beige.

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Nice job Simonds! They all look good. Any chance you can post some pictures of the insides? Hope this isn't the last we see of you!

Simonds

Vendor
Nice job Simonds! They all look good. Any chance you can post some pictures of the insides? Hope this isn't the last we see of you!
Thanks mikespens, I will get some pictures up for you. I am using 8 piece liners at the moment, I am liking the round liners and the leather sweat bands I'm seeing here in the lounge, I would like to try that sometime. Unless I loose my internet I should be around for awhile!

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Simonds
Welcome !
Those caps are great is the 1st cap a 6 panel? or 8 like the rest..
Great work ! Lining too. I like the Bill a good size & no Mushroom effect...
is this a hobby or do you sew for a living ?
I like to see how they come out with a Leather Sweat It would really support that great profile your caps have & conform well for diffrent shaped heads.
Keep em nice & clean too with the leather...
Look forward to seeing more of your Caps ! A treat for the eyes.
Thank you for Posting.:eusa_clap

Simonds

Vendor
Simonds
Welcome !
Those caps are great is the 1st cap a 6 panel? or 8 like the rest..
Great work ! Lining too. I like the Bill a good size & no Mushroom effect...
is this a hobby or do you sew for a living ?
I like to see how they come out with a Leather Sweat It would really support that great profile your caps have & conform well for diffrent shaped heads.
Keep em nice & clean too with the leather...
Look forward to seeing more of your Caps ! A treat for the eyes.
Thank you for Posting.:eusa_clap

Thank you seabass for the kind words! All my caps are now 8 paneled. I started out making 6 paneled caps, but moved up to the 8's. I like them much better. My caps are only a hobby at this time, but I would like to see it become a occupation someday! I have a few in a local consignment store here in my town, but they are not moving very well. Thanks again for the props!

Simonds

Vendor
You´re better not Simonds! Keep up the ggod work and keep the pictures coming. You´ll find a lot of potential future customers here. We´re all cap crazy...

Thanks St. Valentine for the props! I am cap crazy too! I think I have found myself a couple of more passions!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters