Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

GoldenEraFan

One Too Many
Just came today. Vintage Pilgrim Kingfield herringbone tweed cap from sears. Not certain of the age, but I'd guess 1950's latest.
CIMG3420.jpg

CIMG3421.jpg

CIMG3422.jpg

CIMG3423.jpg

Denton

One of the Regulars
Louise Brooks wearing a cap (1928)

beggars_of_life.jpg

I am not a cap wearer myself, but I could not resist this image. From Beggars of Life, directed by William Wellman.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
I Bought this Cap on a flea market last sunday, she is new and unworn and the labels
were still present. I dont know anything about minnesota Hats and it's not a vintage cap, this is sure. But for 3,50 EUR a nice deal, my opinion.

capminnesota5.jpg

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
I Bought this Cap on a flea market last sunday, she is new and unworn and the labels
were still present. I dont know anything about minnesota Hats and it's not a vintage cap, this is sure. But for 3,50 EUR a nice deal, my opinion.

Nice find Manfred and looks right at home on you. If it's from Minnesota it must be a warm one!

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Mike, Frank and Johnny, thanks for the comments, it is much appreciated.
Mike, yes, you are right. It's pure wool. How do you know it?

Hi Manfred, Just a guess, any hat claiming it's a Minnesota Hat has got to be a warm one. Besides, the quilted liner looks as though it's insulated. Prost!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran