Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Few FW 2013-14 @ Mushmans

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Ahhhh, but a Blue-black one would be cool!

I agree totally. I'd be down for an A2 in different colors... Blue-Black, perhaps a true mid-green... those don't hurt my sensibilities at all and I'm ex-Army. Particularly pre-A2 models like the A1 or the AeroMarine. Few people have visual associations with those jackets from movies or documentaries anyway so why not indulge one's fantasies.

Worf

Worf

I'll Lock Up
That combo of Blue with the Rust knits is killer. I think a similarly muted Green with rust knits would slay as well. Can't say I go for the "poser" look with the open snaps to show his "rodeo" buckle, but I do love the jacket. I'd have to score some of that hide and have one made fer me.

Worf

That combo of Blue with the Rust knits is killer. I think a similarly muted Green with rust knits would slay as well. Can't say I go for the "poser" look with the open snaps to show his "rodeo" buckle, but I do love the jacket. I'd have to score some of that hide and have one made fer me.

Worf
I agree with you Worf.
I used to have engineer boots in a dark oiled green, and I really loved the color.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred