Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Few FW 2013-14 @ Mushmans

majormajor

One Too Many
High waisted, short jacketed, and TUCKED......:D;)

lee1934fit.jpg

Ishmael

Practically Family
There are times for untucked. When I wear vests er waistcoats, I like to let it all hang out. Tucked with a vest can make you look a lot like a waiter.

I didn't think this forum was caught up in the latest fashion. Somehow I though good style was the theme..(?).
Isn't it just great though when someone posts pics of a new jacket with the purpose of showing fit...and a sloppy shirttail is hanging out? I always first figure...well it must be too short since there's no way for anyone to observe any length fitting since there's a silly shirttail taking up space. Man..it be so Kewl lookin,tho..[huh]:eusa_doh:

HD

nick123

I'll Lock Up
I didn't think this forum was caught up in the latest fashion. Somehow I though good style was the theme..(?).
Isn't it just great though when someone posts pics of a new jacket with the purpose of showing fit...and a sloppy shirttail is hanging out? I always first figure...well it must be too short since there's no way for anyone to observe any length fitting since there's a silly shirttail taking up space. Man..it be so Kewl lookin,tho..[huh]:eusa_doh:

HD

I'm beginning to really appreciate the tucked in look. Unless you have a t-shirt that ends very close to your belt line, tucking in looks the best (jacket speaking only).
I posted a pic of my new HWM and the untucked shirt did a disservice to the jacket. :)

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Good for you! Discovered the best deterrent to regaining a beer belly this evening: get presented with a bill for $12 for a pint.:eeek::faint: Note to self: when you buy a drink you've never seen before, ask the price first.

I didn't think this forum was caught up in the latest fashion. Somehow I though good style was the theme..(?). Isn't it just great though when someone posts pics of a new jacket with the purpose of showing fit...and a sloppy shirttail is hanging out? I always first figure...well it must be too short since there's no way for anyone to observe any length fitting since there's a silly shirttail taking up space. Man..it be so Kewl lookin,tho..[huh]:eusa_doh: HD
I missed that piece in the TFL rulebook!
I find sneakers to be a much bigger offender in the "I got a new jacket" posts.Well, that and shorts...Not sure who said anything about being cool - it's a preference.
Have a beer!

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
From our experience this evening, the girl behind the bar trying to get us to set up a tab did! It was properly nice beer though, so can't complain too much. *hic*

Last edited:
I missed that piece in the TFL rulebook!
I find sneakers to be a much bigger offender in the "I got a new jacket" posts.Well, that and shorts...Not sure who said anything about being cool - it's a preference.
Have a beer!

Oh come on. If the shirts tucked in you can judge the jackets fit..even if you're wearing pajama bottoms and fuzzy house slippers. You know that. Have a cold longneck and a pretzel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn