Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Few FW 2013-14 @ Mushmans

Ishmael

Practically Family
Thanks. They're really nice. Very well built and comfortable. They're actually quite a bit darker now than in that photo.

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
Mystery jacket is indeed an A-1. And, I've gotta say, this is much better than I had expected. I really like this one.

http://blog.mushmans.com/?eid=847

Looks like half the order spots are gone, and half available here:

http://shop.mushmans.com/?pid=59456330

I think I read that the leather used in this jacket is steerhide, and is expected to age into a more blue green color than it appears when new.

You can also buy matching boots:

57148636.jpg

I think I read that the leather used in this jacket is steerhide, and is expected to age into a more blue green color than it appears when new.You can also buy matching boots:
The matching boots thing gets dangerously close to a Michael Jackson outfit, circa 1985. A jacket I could do in blue - boots, I'd have to pass :)

Worf

I'll Lock Up
The matching boots thing gets dangerously close to a Michael Jackson outfit, circa 1985. A jacket I could do in blue - boots, I'd have to pass :)

BWAK!!!! BWAK!!!!

Sniff.....sniff.... Mmmmm I smell chicken!!!!!

C'mon Butte you know all the moves to "Thiller" and "Billie Jean". Just dust off your sequin glove and get to steppin'!!!!

Worf

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I tend to think that untucked shirts on anyone over 25, other than a Hawaiian shirt, shouts: "I am desperately trying to hide my paunch!" Fair enough, but you're not fooling anyone. Except, maybe yourself. :D ;)

I tend to think that untucked shirts on anyone over 25, other than a Hawaiian shirt, shouts: "I am desperately trying to hide my paunch!" Fair enough, but you're not fooling anyone. Except, maybe yourself. :D ;)
Oh knock it off! It's in fashion. And if you got a gut, it looks awful! I like both ways (knock if off again! lol )Depends on my mood and what I'm doing...

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I think I may have touched a collective sore point on the FL. You may all untuck, I won't laugh. Too much...:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn