Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"The Shadow" Radio drama

Wolfen

One of the Regulars
Does anyone know how to get hold of any of the old Shadow radio dramas? Do they have them on CD/MP3 etc? And where can we buy them? I searched ebay with no luck so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Pompidou

One Too Many
iTunes - search for "The Shadow" on iTunes, and go to podcasts. For what it's worth, they're free, and it looks like other shows like The Green Hornet are available. It's iTunes, so it's above the law, and you can download with impunity.

Edward

Bartender
Pompidou said:
iTunes - search for "The Shadow" on iTunes, and go to podcasts. For what it's worth, they're free, and it looks like other shows like The Green Hornet are available. It's iTunes, so it's above the law, and you can download with impunity.

No one is "above the law" - I think what you mean is it's lawful and above board. ;)

(Sorry, habit, I teach law.... ;) ).

Mr Vim

One Too Many
Am I the only one here who thought the film was good? Off topic I know, but it was my first exposure to The Shadow and heck, I rewatched it and still loved it.

Thanks for the iTunes suggestion, I'm getting those for sure.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Mr Vim said:
Am I the only one here who thought the film was good? Off topic I know, but it was my first exposure to The Shadow and heck, I rewatched it and still loved it.

Thanks for the iTunes suggestion, I'm getting those for sure.
I enjoyed it a lot, still do. And the radio shows I heard back in the 1980's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy