Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Single & Ridiculously Good-Lookin' Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Brill

One Too Many
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,025
User Name Posts
Diamondback 90
pretty faythe 87
Lincsong 85
Jovan 66
Pink Dahlia 52
Brooksie 27
Maj.Nick Danger 25
LocktownDog 24
Marc Chevalier 17
panamag8or 17
Viola 16
LolitaHaze 16
thebadmamajama 16
Zig2k143 16
happyfilmluvguy 16
ferryengr 15
Edward 15
jamespowers 14
Senator Jack 13
fourstarbanner 13
Ada Veen 12
Rafter 12
carter 12
PA Dancer 11
Gaige 11
Emmababy 11
Story 10
Jack Scorpion 10
Miss Brill 9

Miss Brill

One Too Many
Diamondback said:
No, I'm very good with research, technologies concepting/R&D, heavy weapons, strategy and tactics, and executive-protection/personal defense. (Remember, "all protective instinct, all the time"?:eek: lol )

I also cook...:D ;) as long as i don't have to reach into a hot oven.

I can put my feet behind my head. :p

Miss Brill said:
Oh, I'm sure you are real good at making wimmin giggle. ;)
Only by my loser geekery...lol (About the only time I shine is when the chips are down and you need somebody between you and a really ugly situation... call me more like "worst-case-scenario insurance" than any kind of companion--remember, the closest to a "date" I've had was my boss asking me to attend one of the college's dances she had to cover as her bodyguard?)

A situation where I have absolutely no paradigm on understanding it--there is nothing in my years of training and conditioning, nor in my programming, that covers anything about how to determine if a girl is single and potentially open to considering anything, let alone how to pop a question without having to put on my "business attitude" and coming off as a cold-fish...

AAAAAAGH! Some days I think I was better off as a "machine", without any of these "emotion" problems to deal with...

Miss Brill

One Too Many
I don't know a woman who'd say they didn't want a man to just come right out & say he was interested. As I said in this thread, I think, that nothing was as frustrating as a man who flirts, and flirts, and flirts, and does nothing more. Women think if a man is interested, he'll ask them out, if he doesn't ask them out, he is not interested, not that he is shy. If you like someone, it is worth your pride. If someone isn't romantically interested back, it is not the end of the world, but you have to take chances. I'm a very liberal girl, but I don't ask men out, because that is their job. A lot of women still see the first move as his. If he won't make it, what happens? Nothing? Women do encourage men, if I like a man & want him, all I do is get alone with him & he'll usually ask for my number. If I do that & he doesn't ask, I move on, I don't go around wondering if he liked me, or if he didn't like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL