Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Single & Ridiculously Good-Lookin' Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brooksie

One Too Many
by Miss Brill said:
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,221
User Name Posts
Diamondback 125
Lincsong 109
pretty faythe 103
Jovan 69
Pink Dahlia 57
LocktownDog 37
Brooksie 27
Miss Brill 26
Maj.Nick Danger 25
fourstarbanner 25

ehem.... don't throw me into this mess! I have been off the market since the middle of June!

Brooksie

Gatsby84

Familiar Face
Diamondback said:
Maybe it's 'cause of how far apart we all are: Seattle, Florida, Arizona, Nevada, a few in SoCal, Utah, South Dakota...
I'm chiming in a bit late in the thread it would seem... just found it this evening.

I have to agree with Diamondback, South Dakota is pretty much isolated from everything but the outdoors (that's one reason I'm here), and there is absolutely nothing to do here for dates but spend money on movies (terrible ones I might add).

Other than that and some more ranting I would have to say that most of the women that I know aren't the kind I would go out with and the ones I do associate with I'm friends with both them and their spouses.

I have to say that, in my case at least, high ideals have led to major disappointments in my last two relationships. Some women are just not morally well endowed.

Sorry for ranting with the long post.
-Allen

Jovan

Suspended
Pink Dahlia said:
Maybe you should date older women.
Probably. It's harder than it sounds. There is a 22 year old fashion major who also likes video games if a year older counts... I'm trying to get to know her.
Miss Brill said:
I've tried to reply, but your PM box is always full. lol
Messages deleted. You should be able to reply now.

fourstarbanner

One of the Regulars
Maybe I figured out what the problem is-all the single guys are out in western South Dakota! I'm in the northeastern part of the state. :eusa_doh:

Road trip! :D

The Wingnut

One Too Many
I'm definitely a singular phenomenon.
wingthing_tiny.gif

Feebeeps

New in Town
My sister lives in Port Orchard near Seattle. Sadly, I have not been up to visit but plan to someday (when money doesn't become scarce). Sounds like a great place.

Yeah, well Utah isn't exactly known for it's dating scene, singles scene or...well any type of scene really. If anyone is planning on moving here, don't. I'm here for school and leaving quickly :)

It would be nice to do a singles meet up but where could it take place? Its so true that we are so spread out. Besides, I'm a newbie and you all hardly know me.

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
fourstarbanner said:
Maybe I figured out what the problem is-all the single guys are out in western South Dakota! I'm in the northeastern part of the state. :eusa_doh:

Road trip! :D

Luigi, Gatsby, put on the fedora's and suits, crank up the automobile and head on out.
:eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24