Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thedi Leathers custom cross zip jacket review. #MTC-127915 in Brucuato Horsehide

Very nice..!! Don't you just love all the little special details that Thedi incorporates into their jackets? Personalized zippered inside pocket, ventilated leather underarm patches, corduroy trim inside collar with hang tag, and corduroy trim inside sleeve ends. The beeswax finish gives the leather a crisp feel and the slightly pre-worn style sleeve shape helps the jacket easily slip on in place and fit like a glove. I wore both of mine all last winter and received several compliments.
Congrats,
HD

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Very nice..!! Don't you just love all the little special details that Thedi incorporates into their jackets? Personalized zippered inside pocket, ventilated leather underarm patches, corduroy trim inside collar with hang tag, and corduroy trim inside sleeve ends. The beeswax finish gives the leather a crisp feel and the slightly pre-worn style sleeve shape helps the jacket easily slip on in place and fit like a glove. I wore both of mine all last winter and received several compliments.
Congrats,
HD
You're absolutely right, very high attention to detail on every part of the jacket.

Mandarin

Practically Family
Congrats for a winning combination. All the choices are good: leather, color, lining... I particularly like the mouton collar.

Colin G

One Too Many
That jacket is perfect. A slam dunk.

Dr J.jpg

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
maybe if you ease up the cinch will reduce the flare.
That indeed reduces the flair a bit. Anyway I'm beginning to see that its part of the overall jacket design and that it doesn't look odd. Maby I should just eat some more and fill up that empty space :p

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up

TheBigEraser

One of the Regulars
Looks nice man, and great to see another leather jacket dude in the Netherlands! In Rotterdam here I haven’t met other retro leather jacket dudes since I stumbled into leather jacket world...

Cornelius

Practically Family
Wow, NSDM Werf... the Robodock festivals there near 20 years ago were some of the most incredible events I've ever experienced. Geert Wilders & Co. really destroyed the only interesting art scene in Dutch cities with their anti-squatting crusade.

That said, lovely jacket! The fit seems ideal - what measurements did Thedi request?

nickv

One of the Regulars
I just discovered this post . Fantastic looking jacket Marc. i stumbled upon it by coming across Thurston Bros post on Saturday here https://www.thefedoralounge.com/thr...-affiliate-thread.70770/page-256#post-2806641 post #5109 and researching this jacket. Looks like your jacket exactly. Could you tell me Marc out of your pics and Thurston Bros pics, which pics give a true colour of the Bruciato leather? I know how difficult it is to photograph brown leather. I am assuming yours also had Theo's wash and wax treatment?

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
I just discovered this post . Fantastic looking jacket Marc. i stumbled upon it by coming across Thurston Bros post on Saturday here https://www.thefedoralounge.com/thr...-affiliate-thread.70770/page-256#post-2806641 post #5109 and researching this jacket. Looks like your jacket exactly. Could you tell me Marc out of your pics and Thurston Bros pics, which pics give a true colour of the Bruciato leather? I know how difficult it is to photograph brown leather. I am assuming yours also had Theo's wash and wax treatment?
The true color is almost impossible to capture in a pic but I'd say these pics come pretty close:

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/thr...-jacket-photos-here.99138/page-2#post-2700257

Mine also has the beeswax treatment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ