Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

To the Riders : Bike Fashion Faux Pas or Not ??

Cross Zip Jacket on Cafe Racer bike??

• Safe

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • "The horror.... The horror"

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

jpk_NJ

One Too Many
Just traded my cruiser style bike for a modern retro Cafe Racer. Clearly, my cafe racer jackets are a good pairing, but what about the cross zips?! Is it a sin to wear a cross zip style MC jacket on a cafe racer bike???

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
^ nah, it’s like the black jacket brown boots thing. Faux pas (assuming the whole thread is a little tongue in cheek).
Functionally of course the waist belt would scratch the tank. Belt delete and full zip.

galopede

One of the Regulars
Because of leg problems as I got older, I sold the BMW bike. Couldn't take the weight. After a year or two I was itching to ride something so I bought a Honda PCX 125 scooter! Great fun actually!

A while ago, I saw another outside a shop and as I was passing, the rider came out in full Kawasaki racing leathers! Well, I laughed anyway.

Gareth

jpk_NJ

One Too Many
^ nah, it’s like the black jacket brown boots thing. Faux pas (assuming the whole thread is a little tongue in cheek).
Functionally of course the waist belt would scratch the tank. Belt delete and full zip.

Glad someone got it! Yes, this is just tongue in cheek / in jest. Something my mind was pondering while in the quarantine boredom. Curious to see what the overall result will be

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner