Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Erotica

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shirin

A-List Customer
Not sure if this thread is forbidden-if it is-please remove it.

Its interesting what I can find on the internet when I have nothing to do. I was on Amazon listening to this burlesque music, and on the "items we suggest" section there were books for vintage erotic photograph books. I was reading one woman's review and she got me wondering if this sort of, um..."antique erotica" as she called it, would be on the web. Lo and behold, the first site google comes up with is retro raunch. Its got some really neat photos from 1920s through about early1960s, but you must be of age (of course) to enter but its a very interesting, very photo intensive site. Here's a mild sample
card47.jpg

*Schatzi*

Familiar Face
Yes, I discovered this a few months ago myself. I actually downloaded a short film from the 1920's which is surprisingly graphic. I will spare you the details but was quite reminiscent of today's adult films and involved a male bartender and 2 ladies. The best part is it is a silent film and has the screens that come up with what the actors are saying. I had no idea that this sort of thing existed....afterall we always think of the bygone era as being so classy and demure.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
This is a PG forum, and this topic has the potential to go way beyond that.
If you want to discuss on your own, you are more than welcome to PM.

LD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theartboxstore