Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

rue

I'm channeling Pierce Morehouse Patchett today :)

5c9b821a.jpg

Open collar...
55a0349d.jpg

Is it odd to call a man gorgeous? WOW.

Nick D

Call Me a Cab
It is part of the watch chain; it's a fire opal. Ironically, I did have my monocle, but it kept getting tangled in the chain so I took it off.

I lengthened the string on my gallery monocle so that it hangs below my watch chain. It was about level before, but I didn't like the lense hitting the chain, I was worried about scratches. I typically keep it in my waistcoat pocket anyway, but that's not really an option with white-tie.

Bugsy

One Too Many
I lengthened the string on my gallery monocle so that it hangs below my watch chain. It was about level before, but I didn't like the lense hitting the chain, I was worried about scratches. I typically keep it in my waistcoat pocket anyway, but that's not really an option with white-tie.

If only those were only problems we'd face in life. ;)

Feraud

Bartender
Mr Badger, you've got tons of style and lots to spare!

221715_10150591011585471_725635470_18449920_7858659_n.jpg

Snapped in the back yard, enjoying some potent French beer and an American Spirit roll-up! Just bashed my first hat – an old, slightly stained Royal Stetson that, until an hour ago, had side dents! The jacket is a 1940s/50s McGregor from the FL's very own aswatland, wool lapel vest by RL, Gap chambray shirt, Edwin Nashville jeans, Acme boots, vintage neckerchief... googly eyes, model's own! :D

Derek WC

Banned
It's summer dress for me - Linen trousers I've made and a 70's 'Palm Beach' coat - I'll try to get a picture later.

Nice hat officer Floey.

Last edited:

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you. Well somebody has to start the party. I take this job really serious.

From the other day
outfitfreitag.jpg

PS: I really like this outfit:
221715_10150591011585471_725635470_18449920_7858659_n.jpg

Snapped in the back yard, enjoying some potent French beer and an American Spirit roll-up! Just bashed my first hat – an old, slightly stained Royal Stetson that, until an hour ago, had side dents! The jacket is a 1940s/50s McGregor from the FL's very own aswatland, wool lapel vest by RL, Gap chambray shirt, Edwin Nashville jeans, Acme boots, vintage neckerchief... googly eyes, model's own! :D
for some guys workwear "works" better. haha.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails