Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redwoodjedi

One of the Regulars
Thank you, Alan! :D You've gotta great "Hat Face". Me? Not so much. You pretty much can wear anything I noticed. I have to stick with the wide brims myself or else I start looking more like Oliver Hardy.....Not bad, but not the appearance I'm comfortable with.....heh heh....

Last edited:

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
I'll let you guys guess since in my excitement, I've posted this in three threads (Ebay Hats, Stratoliner Society and this one)

Stratoliner4.jpg

Stratoliner2.jpg

Stratoliner6.jpg

Stratoliner8.jpg

stratolinerfedora12.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Sooooo many hats -- I'd like to comment on all of them today. They have been fantastic!
Eric-- I love that too-tall crown. It's really amazing-- great ribbon too!
Job-- very, very cool lid.
Ale-- you last couple of days have been severely awesome.
David, Terry, Redwood, Alan, Perry, Rodkins--- just perfect.
Randall-- I love that Borso crushable-- you wear it well!

I had to do some business down at the cleaners today. Can't get enough of my Borso!

0044copy.jpg

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Terry, Careful you dont catch any wind while smoking that cigar in that fine hat or you might end up with burn holes!
Sharp looking hat!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Jeff; Cool hat. I see why you would choose to wear it often. The Borso has a rich, luxurious look to it. The felt texture and color are important components to the look. Just plain a rich look that yells out "cool."

Must feel great to look "cool."

Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Cheers for todays hats! Whistle and clap for all.

Rodkins; Oh yea thats a hat!

David; Sharp Strat. I missed commenting on your Art Moss Green - MAN THAT IS A HOT HAT!

Ale; You bring class to the New York I see in your pics. Nice hat today.

Alan; Ahh the Prince. Quite a hat and look.

Erik; Black and white pic is flattering.

:eusa_clap Thanks for sharing the hats today guys. Eric -

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
I was planning to comment on all the hats today - just too many.

First, thanks for the Stratoliner comments - I really enjoying wearing this one.

Highlights today include Jeff's Borso, that great Whippet from Ale (I had a grey Whippet with black ribbon for awhile, but not as nice as this one - I think Ale's is one of the older Whippets around here), Erik's super Daily Beater and Terry (finally!!!) getting a fantastic Strat.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
...that great Whippet from Ale (I had a grey Whippet with black ribbon for awhile, but not as nice as this one - I think Ale's is one of the older Whippets around here)

Thanks, David. I think you might be right about the age detail. Years back when I got it, I think that Jimmy and Spencer told me it is from the 30s. I love this one, felt's superb.

Last edited:

Joe Rotax

Familiar Face
...I have to stick with the wide brims myself or else I start looking more like Oliver Hardy.....Not bad, but not the appearance I'm comfortable with.....heh heh....

Wide brims here as well. Tried a few narrower brims but the only one that looks right for me and that I feel comfortable wearing is a western with a cattle crease - that's just fine wih me because those are the only hats I like anyway.

Anyone have a Stetson Range - I've been thinking about one of them but not sure about the narrow 3" brim. I thought the Range might be a little more appropriate with a business suit but I'm 6"3" 220 lbs so the 4" brims balance out better regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner