Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

DOGMAN

One Too Many
Lee Adventure this morning,shipping a couple hats.
R1T0KxU.jpg
692s6kd.jpg

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
I hadn't run across this old Pilgrim Sable Finish in a long time. It gets a bit of wear this morning.
IMG_5673 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_5675 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_5671 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Hats on my feets too.
IMG_5670 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
9-11-2019 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Michael
A bit of wear it so well deserves, Michael. Dig the hat socks [emoji4]

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
We got a half hour of crazy rain just before i left the office yesterday. The front of our building got flooded because of a plugged drain so we all went out via the back stairs. All was good until i got to my car; parking lot flooded! Shoes soaked after wading to my car...

Today, a Donegal tweed jacket from Magee with my Royal Stetson in glorious blue grey felt.... and some waterproof hiking boots!

20190911_082224.jpg

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
I applaud you, John. Not only for owning this marvelous "other" Borsalino but wearing it too. A joy.
Thanks!
It doesn't come out often, as it is light in weight and prone to lift off in a good breeze. I actually ended up changing to a heavier lid shortly after as the wind started picking up.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
It tells us something about your collection if a wonderful hat like that gets forgotten, Michael.
Thanks Stefan. It wasn't exactly forgotten, I was just not in the mood to dig around and find out which box it was hiding in. I will have to get it out more often now that I've located it. Ha ha.

Thanks, Michael. Teetering on the edge of autumn over here. Cold and wet day today.
We had a taste of autumn last week, but today it's 90 and extremely humid.

A bit of wear it so well deserves, Michael. Dig the hat socks [emoji4]

Thanks Steve. I'll have to pair up the socks with my hat necktie one of these day. Great look with the bowler.

Thanks all,
Michael

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Stefan. It wasn't exactly forgotten, I was just not in the mood to dig around and find out which box it was hiding in. I will have to get it out more often now that I've located it. Ha ha.

We had a taste of autumn last week, but today it's 90 and extremely humid.

Thanks Steve. I'll have to pair up the socks with my hat necktie one of these day. Great look with the bowler.

Thanks all,
Michael
Thanks, Michael. Looking forward to seeing the socks, hat, tie combo [emoji4]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB