Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

a6af3510a72b7b6e60fb3c3bd66788b4.jpg

Borsa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
A whippet (at a decent price) is on the bucket list already, in the hat section. Fine hat, Michael.
One will show up some day.

This is what I've been missing! Such an interesting color and a Whippet to boot! I like the bold plaid as well.
Thanks Red. Great to see you back. I am still sitting here daydreaming about that Mallory. I'm thinking that jacket is from the 70s, but obviously drawing a lot from the Ike jacket pattern.

Thanks,
Michael

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Well, the pain got me out of bed at 05:30, so I will hunt and peck my first WHAYWT post in a long time. Since it is such an effort to type effectively, know that when I like a post, it is my best effort. I would hope that everyone will dig into their archives to find your favorite complement from me and apply it to the "like". They all came from my heart!

It was bright and sunny last evening so I got some pictures of the Mallory XV that I was wearing around the house. Selfies are quite challenging, bear with me for a while.

View attachment 186169 View attachment 186170 View attachment 186171
Gorgeous hat Mike, made even better by seeing you under it.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Hat and Rehat

Call Me a Cab
Well, the pain got me out of bed at 05:30, so I will hunt and peck my first WHAYWT post in a long time. Since it is such an effort to type effectively, know that when I like a post, it is my best effort. I would hope that everyone will dig into their archives to find your favorite complement from me and apply it to the "like". They all came from my heart!

It was bright and sunny last evening so I got some pictures of the Mallory XV that I was wearing around the house. Selfies are quite challenging, bear with me for a while.

I thought your selfie hand must have escaped the fall. Good to see you posting, smiling, and sporting great hats. That's a fantastic Mallory.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Good to see you back, Mike. That gorgeous hat must help with the recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
Excellent return, and in the sunshine too! Looking good all around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner