Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Roadopen

One of the Regulars
Thank you for your appreciation for the French headwear showed in Verona this week;)
ibwb4j.jpg

Another French hat of a brand never known "Petterson" made in France!
33jnss8.jpg

It is a medium-quality hat for that time, the sixty probably, in which it was made
2uyrvif.jpg

The finishes are good and the inscriptions inside are half in French and half in English. Power of marketing.
Size 59 is not lined and has only one tip inside the crown, the sweatband is of medium quality
4r55ir.jpg

The proportions are very classic: 6 cm brim, 10.5 cm crown and the tape is three centimeters
15fg5z4.jpg

The hat has a very interesting felt, the one called heather. Inside there is a component of wool that makes it slightly wrinkled and at the same time soft
2ia4wlz.jpg

Have a nice Friday

Swell! It's got the loose mohair look to it!:cool:

Roadopen

One of the Regulars
Cheers to all the contributors to this thread. Glorious looking head gear the past couple of days.

Apologies in advance, but no hat wearing today in my neighborhood today. Cool temps with gusty winds had my wearing a cap for morning chores and then changing to another cap for the afternoon/evening.

i-r9pPppr-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

That is a cool lid sir! That would be my morning cap alright for sure!:D

Roadopen

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Cheers to all the contributors to this thread. Glorious looking head gear the past couple of days.

Apologies in advance, but no hat wearing today in my neighborhood today. Cool temps with gusty winds had my wearing a cap for morning chores and then changing to another cap for the afternoon/evening.

i-r9pPppr-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
No need to apologize for wearing stylin' headwear like those caps, Eric!

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
7ABFE3E5-1B95-4A33-9F3D-1C0F5186B346.jpeg
E7197E48-C26A-4AB1-997A-25D85B9A1C83.jpeg
2621164E-FA2E-45F6-B81F-B4BD4EBDB4B3.jpeg
10AA5805-206C-41A7-B7C9-98F546A7E0E4.jpeg
Greetings All:
Well ok....had this one out comparing creases so up it goes.
Not sure what i like. Kinda center crease western or diamond fedora??
Be well. Bowen
Ps: i know, i know, it has a brim binding!
And thanks all for the always kind words.
B

Tukwila

Off this morning in the Black Cherry Gannon. I wish I could get pictures with better balance and a closer match to actual color of the felt. It really is a nice hat. Wore a grey jacket with a blue shirt to try and tie in all the colors in the bow keep....

When I first got this cell phone it was great and took pretty good pictures. Then there was this forced download from AT&T and it changed things, actually dumbed down the phone. I nearly took it back to them, but...

i-NSpqGv6-M.jpg
i-X9THqb5-M.jpg

i-jHn5sr3-M.jpg
i-Pt9ZZpT-M.jpg

i-VRGX4LX-M.jpg

Dlaniger

Roadopen

One of the Regulars
Off this morning in the Black Cherry Gannon. I wish I could get pictures with better balance and a closer match to actual color of the felt. It really is a nice hat. Wore a grey jacket with a blue shirt to try and tie in all the colors in the bow keep....

When I first got this cell phone it was great and took pretty good pictures. Then there was this forced download from AT&T and it changed things, actually dumbed down the phone. I nearly took it back to them, but...

i-NSpqGv6-M.jpg
i-X9THqb5-M.jpg

i-jHn5sr3-M.jpg
i-Pt9ZZpT-M.jpg

i-VRGX4LX-M.jpg

This suits you really well sir!:cool: Very subtle but show's confidence overall. Cool shade as well!:)

Roadopen

Tukwila

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up

i-NSpqGv6-M.jpg
i-X9THqb5-M.jpg

i-jHn5sr3-M.jpg
i-Pt9ZZpT-M.jpg

i-VRGX4LX-M.jpg

Doug that is one total stud hat!!
I think that color is nearly impossible to capture short of a professional photo shoot because it’s so alive! It’s all but iridescent.
Awesome Doug awesome!
B

Dlaniger

i-NSpqGv6-M.jpg
i-X9THqb5-M.jpg

i-jHn5sr3-M.jpg
i-Pt9ZZpT-M.jpg

i-VRGX4LX-M.jpg

Aha the Gannon! You had to show it. That's one mean hat. Definitely a statement piece.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Friday golf today, with my compadres. Brought my not-golf-appropriate El Presidente, because I have to take it to my hatter afterwards. Now that he's been conforming my hats to my head, I think I will end up taking them all to him.
1490e34dcc155b05d43e2747c49b5907.jpg
d23a4ac562355e539e3a08fb3fb6ced3.jpg
1a1aca77c20b1d72e74a647112de6d99.jpg

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
Outstanding Doc!!
So...you’re putting your hatter’s kid through college ehh?
B

Last edited:

Dlaniger

i-NSpqGv6-M.jpg
i-X9THqb5-M.jpg

i-jHn5sr3-M.jpg
i-Pt9ZZpT-M.jpg

i-VRGX4LX-M.jpg

Oxblood belt and shoes would set that lid right off.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Looks good Jay.

Wow!

Nice looking brim on that Could-be-a-Dobbs Max. I can't place the Long Oval tag, it looks familiar but I'm not sure it is Dobbs. I want to say the Dobbs tag was colored and shaped differently (probably just an old memory playing tricks), any tag clues under the sweat?. No matter what, very nice looking hat.

Super impressive Bowen, you sure show off some amazing hats.

Yay! Back bow heaven Brent. I suppose there is a thread for these around these parts, if not, why not?

It is great to see this one again. That ribbon and bow are gargantuan (in a good way) :):):p

That bow is so cool Justin. The felt looks like it just begs to be touched.

My Echter Borsalino from after the war has that gray sweat band too. Makes me wonder? Did they continue using them post WWII? Sure love this one Steve.

Looks good any time of the day good sir!
Thanks Mike!

Tukwila

This suits you really well sir!:cool: Very subtle but show's confidence overall. Cool shade as well!:)
Thanks!

Doug that is one total stud hat!!
I think that color is nearly impossible to capture short of a professional photo shoot because it’s so alive! It’s all but iridescent.
Awesome Doug awesome!
B
Thanks, Bowen! I dig the Stetson you posted today; talk about a stud hat!

Aha the Gannon! You had to show it. That's one mean hat. Definitely a statement piece.
Thanks, D! I'm in admiration of your new VS custom!

Stetson 3X again...

83ad7fe1e6780434e1f88c4cc614d159.jpg

a6b1c3b146973343f0bf8f157f4134ce.jpg
Wear it all week, Bob; it's a winner!

i-NSpqGv6-M.jpg
i-X9THqb5-M.jpg

i-jHn5sr3-M.jpg
i-Pt9ZZpT-M.jpg

i-VRGX4LX-M.jpg

That last image is the color I wish I could have. Really gets me going!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy