Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Telemaster

One of the Regulars
Great hats!
There are no minor operations....hope you are ok!!
B

Thanks Bowen. I just have (hopefully - had) a problem with a Tendon in my right hand. I think they call it “Trigger Finger” over there.
Hilariously, it’s my middle finger... so I’ve got some interesting X-ray pics. That and a doctor-prescribed 2 weeks off work... I’m feelin’ fine.

Roadopen

One of the Regulars
Today was a windy and drizzly weather. Got to wear this one just in from the UK direct.

Top Round : Curved
IMG_6843_zpsp9eooxno.jpg

Rim Short Oval :
IMG_6839_zpsxl2ddxq0.jpg

Crown Height : 5'er
IMG_6844_zpsmscpudea.jpg

L/R Side Brim : 2.5
IMG_6847_zpswnsvqqn7.jpg

F/B Brim : 3.0
IMG_6846_zpsxch0fkyl.jpg

Cheers!
Roadopen

Last edited:

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Bowen. I just have (hopefully - had) a problem with a Tendon in my right hand. I think they call it “Trigger Finger” over there.
Hilariously, it’s my middle finger... so I’ve got some interesting X-ray pics. That and a doctor-prescribed 2 weeks off work... I’m feelin’ fine.
Oh heck yes get that one fixed!!!
You can skip All the others but that one...
Speaks louder than all words!!
Glad you are better. Good luck with your recovery. They never are vacations like most think.
B

My Echter Borsalino from after the war has that gray sweat band too. Makes me wonder? Did they continue using them post WWII? Sure love this one Steve.
Mike, Thank you! I am not sure I have another one with this color sweatband. This Echter Borsalino has the separate size stamp (see below). Also the components point to an earlier Echter Borsalino. If you can point me to photos of your Echter Borsalino I will take a look.

27102698598_edfde29227_b.jpg

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Thank you for your appreciation for the French headwear showed in Verona this week;)
ibwb4j.jpg

Another French hat of a brand never known "Petterson" made in France!
33jnss8.jpg

It is a medium-quality hat for that time, the sixty probably, in which it was made
2uyrvif.jpg

The finishes are good and the inscriptions inside are half in French and half in English. Power of marketing.
Size 59 is not lined and has only one tip inside the crown, the sweatband is of medium quality
4r55ir.jpg

The proportions are very classic: 6 cm brim, 10.5 cm crown and the tape is three centimeters
15fg5z4.jpg

The hat has a very interesting felt, the one called heather. Inside there is a component of wool that makes it slightly wrinkled and at the same time soft
2ia4wlz.jpg

Have a nice Friday

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy