Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Monday night. The Whippet was called into service today.
8b5eb21394c8e971bc54eda26ea6d3fc.jpg
bd43efcefe91abfbc20b8bbb9bf9ec57.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
A colour to rival the sunset, Jonathan. Super.
Thanks, Stefan. The range of colors this hat exhibits is great and makes it quite versatile. The burnt brown with reddish and even orangish tones makes it perfect for the autumn season.

Late response:
Aero leather with a tie.....million bucks!
Gorasgu on top....priceless!
B
Thanks, B. I'm just hoping I don't receive a cease and desist notification for stealing your leather jacket + fedora combo.

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Every time a see a pic of you, the word: dapper pops into my head. The next thing that comes to mind is your magnum P. I. Smile. Bet you get that all the time, though.

Thanks, Randall. I have heard the Magnum PI thing a few times through the years. LOL, I appreciate the kind words.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, Stefan. The range of colors this hat exhibits is great and makes it quite versatile. The burnt brown with reddish and even orangish tones makes it perfect for the autumn season.

Thanks, B. I'm just hoping I don't receive a cease and desist notification for stealing your leather jacket + fedora combo.
No C&D from me.
Glad you realize they are required accompaniments.
Kinda like Jack and Diane.
B

J Williams

Practically Family
I am going to camp out on my surgeon's doorstep this morning. The infection in my hand is back, don't know why. Incredible pain and really gross. I assume they will give me another round of antibiotics. Grab and go hat is the early 1960s Cavanagh Thirty. Sinatra's favorite brand. There are images of Frank and the rest of the Rat Pack wearing this exact hat.
17Feb18 Cav 30 OSU Meet front 550x.jpg
17Feb18 Cav 30 OSU Meet side.jpg
Cavanagh Thirty sweat detail.jpg
Cavanagh Thirty side c1962.jpg

Monday night. The Whippet was called into service today.
8b5eb21394c8e971bc54eda26ea6d3fc.jpg
bd43efcefe91abfbc20b8bbb9bf9ec57.jpg

Stellar Reg! Love that color. You always look so put together. Something to aspire to.

Wife and I spent the weekend in Las Vegas, I took only one hat, the Strat I recently got from member Hurricane Jack.
Here at the Vegas Downtown Brew Festival
KCgJgAQ.jpg
Good choice for carousing in Vegas. I am really behind on new hats, is this one vintage? I'll have to dig up the post about this great looking Stetson.

Perfect lines Fabio. Just wonderful!

0d7d205bda15deb5f0f97ac7b54ecc1b.jpg

Stetson
Nice crown height Perry. Classic look this morning.

A misto Borsalino Qualità Superiore back in grey and cold Denmark. It matches not only my coat but the colour of the sky, too.
35af5b9c7bccf3c352c5df06ffbc754f.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
bacdecddb19a4101d6c7991eb44d795e.jpg
I just want to reach into these images and pet the finish on this wonderful Borsalino. Is this color Misto Grigio? or just Misto. I have a long hair in this color.

I am going to camp out on my surgeon's doorstep this morning. The infection in my hand is back, don't know why. Incredible pain and really gross. I assume they will give me another round of antibiotics. Grab and go hat is the early 1960s Cavanagh Thirty. Sinatra's favorite brand. There are images of Frank and the rest of the Rat Pack wearing this exact hat. View attachment 191061 View attachment 191062 View attachment 191063 View attachment 191064

Great hat! Hope all goes well with your hand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko