Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Biltmore Senator:

ae1650a3703e9d6992bdc4401cc20994.jpg

afabbd29b6a18ffbc412b0e9958e70db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
Two new hats came in this week. Got another coming in next week. This one came in today. Did a front flip on it. Think I’m getting used to the idea.
This is a fairly modern LL Bean Stetson, but it looks and feels pretty good. And, I had to stretch it an eighth inch. Took the stretch well. The liner was missing, but don’t need one for this hat.
IMG_0132.JPG
IMG_0131.JPG

Enjoy your weekend! I sure am mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Two new hats came in this week. Got another coming in next week. This one came in today. Did a front flip on it. Think I’m getting used to the idea.
This is a fairly modern LL Bean Stetson, but it looks and feels pretty good. And, I had to stretch it an eighth inch. Took the stretch well. The liner was missing, but don’t need one for this hat. View attachment 197232 View attachment 197231

Great looking Stetson, Randall. Looks good on you, too [emoji145]

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
Great looking Stetson, Randall. Looks good on you, too [emoji145]

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Thanks, Steve. And you, too, Hector.
I now have 3 hats with the bowled brim and think that’s enough. I’ve been wearing fedoras since the age of fourteen with the brims snapped down and it’s a hard change for old dogs. I’ve learned a trick or two since hangin’ out with you guys.

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks Reggie. The coat is a Botany 500 tailored by Daroff. They were in your neck of the woods weren't they? Made in the late 50s or early 60s.

Michael
Yes, I think they were out of NY. They were a pretty solid and stylish brand some years ago. I believe they outfitted Johny Carson throughout the '70s. I have a couple of pieces sitting in the closet too! You sure can find the good stuff.

Hagwood

Call Me a Cab
This is a fairly modern LL Bean Stetson, but it looks and feels pretty good. And, I had to stretch it an eighth inch. Took the stretch well. The liner was missing, but don’t need one for this hat. View attachment 197232 View attachment 197231

Nice one, I like the thin ribbon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner