Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Hagwood

Call Me a Cab
Yesterday was raining again, so I wore the Moonshine Campdraft to my tribal meeting. If I had known that I would be asked to sing for the stomp dance, I would have worn a different hat, and practiced Chickashanompa (Chickasaw language).

7dc35d2e0a93b0d0d8023a9e125c36fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Very Cool !

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
That would have been the plan, if it didn't hurt so much to move.

I think you have about 15 that make me feel that way. Ha ha.

Thanks Steve. Wasn't feeling better yesterday, but today I am.

Lovely felt on that one, Steve. Always nice when a little sunshine shows up.

Michael
Thank you, Michael. Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Wyldkarma

One Too Many
T
Brunch out, a great VS, and that wonderful garden. Not a bad Sunday, Ken [emoji4]

Thanks Steve, It's a perfect 61 degree sunny day here in the Austin area. However, due to all the yardwork yesterday I am taking it easy today and nursing my aches and pains with some adult beverages. If the greedy NFL hadn't of blacked out the Green Bay Packers game in my area I'd be watching that right now. ;)

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
T

Thanks Steve, It's a perfect 61 degree sunny day here in the Austin area. However, due to all the yardwork yesterday I am taking it easy today and nursing my aches and pains with some adult beverages. If the greedy NFL hadn't of blacked out the Green Bay Packers game in my area I'd be watching that right now. ;)
You deserve your Sunday rest Ken, and that adult beverage. Shame it cant be enyoyed watching the game.

Wyldkarma

One Too Many
Looking great, Ken. I can't wait for my glacier... even though I can't decide what color ribbon I want on it!

You rock a western with the best of 'em.
Thanks! Really digging this VS with a vintage old stock thin ribbon in steel blue / gray. When is yours due to arrive, going with a wider ribbon or thin? Wjat colors are you deciding between? Art has tons of choices. ;)

Wyldkarma

One Too Many
Yesterday was raining again, so I wore the Moonshine Campdraft to my tribal meeting. If I had known that I would be asked to sing for the stomp dance, I would have worn a different hat, and practiced Chickashanompa (Chickasaw language).

7dc35d2e0a93b0d0d8023a9e125c36fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
We need video of you singing and dancing Bob......;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112