Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Don't know why but it felt like a bow tie and Bowler kind of day today.
ddfd5c564e8bff87535d39e044865a5f.jpg
806fc4e09901394e1e235996689173d0.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
Excellent, Steve. All you need now is an umbrella!

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday. Just returning from a second funeral inside of a week. My wife's brother passed away two weeks ago this past Monday and one week later we attended his funeral the following Monday. My wife's sister who was also sick attended his funeral against the advice of my wife who was going to take her to the hospital the following day. She didn't make it. On the very day of my wife's brother's funeral, she passed away as well. They were all meeting at her Mother's house after her brother's funeral. Her sister was no sooner helped through the front door when she passed away right there in the living room. The medics coded her and she never revived. To make matters worse, no doctor at Grant Hospital in Columbus, Ohio wanted to sign her death certificate. She lay dead in the hospital for four days until a few phone calls were made and the death certificate was finally signed. So, it's been a wild two weeks around here.

Anyway, I'm all dressed up and wearing one of my own conversions, Grey Resistol Stagecoach....
Dressed-Up-Stagecoach-2-A.jpg

Héctor Fernández

One Too Many
Yesterday. Just returning from a second funeral inside of a week. My wife's brother passed away two weeks ago this past Monday and one week later we attended his funeral the following Monday. My wife's sister who was also sick attended his funeral against the advice of my wife who was going to take her to the hospital the following day. She didn't make it. On the very day of my wife's brother's funeral, she passed away as well. They were all meeting at her Mother's house after her brother's funeral. Her sister was no sooner helped through the front door when she passed away right there in the living room. The medics coded her and she never revived. To make matters worse, no doctor at Grant Hospital in Columbus, Ohio wanted to sign her death certificate. She lay dead in the hospital for four days until a few phone calls were made and the death certificate was finally signed. So, it's been a wild two weeks around here.

Anyway, I'm all dressed up and wearing one of my own conversions, Grey Resistol Stagecoach....
Sorry to read Jones. My condolences to you and your family.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Marathon
IMG_9311 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_9310 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
12-8-2019 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Have a good one,
Michael

Hey, Michael. Does that have the deco logo or the griffin one? I dig the color.

Always a favorite, Jim. The Stetsonian is a hard lid to top!

Thank you, sir!

Terry, so sorry to hear. The certificate thing is weird.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Ironically chases the blues away!
ha ha. Sometimes it works that way.

Beautiful color on that Marathon, and great ensemble as always Michael.
Thanks Tim

A favorite, Michael, that blue lid is the berries... and the hand-stitched suit; a bespoke item? Glorious!
Thanks Doug. Haven't been able to find any info on the suit. The only label is from the House of Morgan in Big Spring Texas. That decorative hand stitching is pretty cool.

Hey, Michael. Does that have the deco logo or the griffin one? I dig the color.
IMG_9329 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I guess that would be Griffin. Which is older?
IMG_9328 by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Thanks all,
Michael

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up

Sounds like a sad and crazy time, Terry. Sorry for your losses. May they all rest in peace, friend.

Condolences, Terry. Wishing you and your close ones strength to deal with these losses.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Standard Hat Works lords hat:

4b6aca584906955d8e8f89ca04ed85c3.jpg

0e9ea1976d36fb3d877231434b74c810.jpg

786435dc8536c41569ce94f8a9415b96.jpg

8ba2daf5fbd03110ab4801b23a6d4e0b.jpg

This is, I believe, the only hat I have that’s kept its feather. This one just looked right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Great looking Lord's Homburg, Brent. Nicely matched scenery, too. The feather in the cap is indeed the feather in the cap [emoji145]

Hat and Rehat

Call Me a Cab

Condolences, Terry. My sister's death last Spring at 58 was a shock, and rocked our family's world. I can't even imagine what these back to back hits will do to your family, and will try to remember to pray for all of you.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up

Terry, my condolences to you and your wife for your losses.

Michael

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points