Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wigens cap today!
ee059f68b5565746cd1f283505cbe78b.jpg
1c5d9e6ed8d9fb90254dc7730e19f78c.jpg
899017f2a238f0f789d31d2c81ebedec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday. Just returning from a second funeral inside of a week. My wife's brother passed away two weeks ago this past Monday and one week later we attended his funeral the following Monday. My wife's sister who was also sick attended his funeral against the advice of my wife who was going to take her to the hospital the following day. She didn't make it. On the very day of my wife's brother's funeral, she passed away as well. They were all meeting at her Mother's house after her brother's funeral. Her sister was no sooner helped through the front door when she passed away right there in the living room. The medics coded her and she never revived. To make matters worse, no doctor at Grant Hospital in Columbus, Ohio wanted to sign her death certificate. She lay dead in the hospital for four days until a few phone calls were made and the death certificate was finally signed. So, it's been a wild two weeks around here.

Anyway, I'm all dressed up and wearing one of my own conversions, Grey Resistol Stagecoach....
Dressed-Up-Stagecoach-2-A.jpg

I’m sorry to hear about your losses. That’s a rough couple of weeks for sure.

Best,
Joe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Héctor Fernández

One Too Many

RBH

Bartender
My condolences and a prayer for your family.

Yesterday. Just returning from a second funeral inside of a week. My wife's brother passed away two weeks ago this past Monday and one week later we attended his funeral the following Monday. My wife's sister who was also sick attended his funeral against the advice of my wife who was going to take her to the hospital the following day. She didn't make it. On the very day of my wife's brother's funeral, she passed away as well. They were all meeting at her Mother's house after her brother's funeral. Her sister was no sooner helped through the front door when she passed away right there in the living room. The medics coded her and she never revived. To make matters worse, no doctor at Grant Hospital in Columbus, Ohio wanted to sign her death certificate. She lay dead in the hospital for four days until a few phone calls were made and the death certificate was finally signed. So, it's been a wild two weeks around here.

Anyway, I'm all dressed up and wearing one of my own conversions, Grey Resistol Stagecoach....

Like for the hat, TJ, not all the funerals. Take care of yourself and your family.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Wet grey day
MixoMorr 6.jpg

Morreton (French made) "Mixo" size is 59 cm or 7 3/8 US
MixoMorr 4.jpg

With this Morreton the saga of "heather" felt continue
MixoMorr 7.jpg

The color of this "mixed" felt varies according to the surrounding surfaces, the first two photos are the most truthful in showing the original color.
MixoMorr 1.jpg

The paper label show the quality: "Mixo 09" the color is C359. The felt is more thick than the previous Morreton and it seems to have a little more percentage of wool
MixoMorr 2.jpg

Thanks for the likes on the "heather" felt chapater
Have a nice Monday and compliments for the super hats you showed in the weekend!!!

ha ha. Sometimes it works that way.

Thanks Tim

Thanks Doug. Haven't been able to find any info on the suit. The only label is from the House of Morgan in Big Spring Texas. That decorative hand stitching is pretty cool.

IMG_9329 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I guess that would be Griffin. Which is older?
IMG_9328 by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Thanks all,
Michael

Very little has been done to establish any dating tips on the Penneys Marathons. I think the griffins are one of the older marks, and that deco logo came later - but I really don't know. And I'm completely unfamiliar with your liner tip!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko