Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Hagwood

Call Me a Cab

Héctor Fernández

One Too Many
Miller's Signature Series.......
f99b9807da50b3a6a7511e0271315f5b.jpg
f307480ece9968b1bc53e4a050bf3fb2.jpg
63d9a89781c5104863b3340bb6bad38d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
A tie vote for best dressed of the week this week. Michael and Steve are setting the bar high for the rest of us!
Thanks Randy, but I think I have to defer to many others here on the best dressed front.

Wigens cap today!
ee059f68b5565746cd1f283505cbe78b.jpg
1c5d9e6ed8d9fb90254dc7730e19f78c.jpg
899017f2a238f0f789d31d2c81ebedec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great cap and duffle coat combo today, D.

Very little has been done to establish any dating tips on the Penneys Marathons. I think the griffins are one of the older marks, and that deco logo came later - but I really don't know. And I'm completely unfamiliar with your liner tip!
Thanks for the info, Jim. My memory is so bad anymore that I have given up on trying to date hats.

Thanks,
Michael

Héctor Fernández

One Too Many
Resistol Caronia on a foggy morning
IMG_9334 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_9333 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_9331 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I hear it is going to get very windy and very much colder as the day goes on.
IMG_9349 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Have a good day,
Michael
Very nice Michael!

Funny thing for me, and my relationship with men's fashion, is that I wore either a uniform in the military or a suit and tie for thirty years. When I retired I swore I would not wear a suit and a tie unless it was extremely necessary[emoji1]

You give me a pair of True Religion's, a tshirt, a sports coat, and a pair of Converse, and I can survive.

Having said that, I enjoy looking at all the ensembles gents put together here at the Lounge [emoji106][emoji106]

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
"In the lane, snow is glistening. A beautiful sight. We're happy tonight. Walking in a winter wonderland."

Winter wonderland this morning in my neighborhood. The wind chill has the "feels like" temp at 3'f or -16'c.

A Knox Westlite for a dog soiree. The snow and wind were blowing hard and the windcord was used.

i-32B35KF-M.jpg

i-GB4PQLW-M.jpg

i-W34tMLM-M.jpg

I switched to a dry hat, Akubra CD for snow removal chores. The falling snow and the snow thrown up in the air by the snowblower had me covered in snow mist. Warming up during the effort found that snow particles coated my eyebrows this morning. Wiped off for a pic to share.

i-wLwtkgc-M.jpg

My outer attire needed to dry out after my exertions. Changed yet again, I headed out for groceries in a cap.

i-mvHbmZx-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Héctor Fernández

One Too Many
Last pre-op appointment before my surgery on the 17th. Wore a favorite taupe Royal Stetson for the physical and more blood tests.

For those interested, it's a transphenoidal endoscopic removal of a pituitary adenoma.

View attachment 200067
I wish you luck and a speedy recovery. Nice hat my friend.

Just A Hat Rack

Practically Family
Last pre-op appointment before my surgery on the 17th. Wore a favorite taupe Royal Stetson for the physical and more blood tests.

For those interested, it's a transphenoidal endoscopic removal of a pituitary adenoma.

View attachment 200067
Wear it in good health Tuk. May a speedy recovery be on your way.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Just A Hat Rack

Practically Family
Yesterday. Just returning from a second funeral inside of a week. My wife's brother passed away two weeks ago this past Monday and one week later we attended his funeral the following Monday. My wife's sister who was also sick attended his funeral against the advice of my wife who was going to take her to the hospital the following day. She didn't make it. On the very day of my wife's brother's funeral, she passed away as well. They were all meeting at her Mother's house after her brother's funeral. Her sister was no sooner helped through the front door when she passed away right there in the living room. The medics coded her and she never revived. To make matters worse, no doctor at Grant Hospital in Columbus, Ohio wanted to sign her death certificate. She lay dead in the hospital for four days until a few phone calls were made and the death certificate was finally signed. So, it's been a wild two weeks around here.

Anyway, I'm all dressed up and wearing one of my own conversions, Grey Resistol Stagecoach....
Dressed-Up-Stagecoach-2-A.jpg
Sorry for you losses T. My wife's family is also very close, and they've had to deal with several losses recently as well, including her sister several months ago. She still has a hard time with it, and the pain will likely never pass. It's a shame that the hospital compounded the problem as well, but then again, it's Grant. In any case, Godspeed to you and your family.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hagwood

Call Me a Cab

View attachment 200067

Good luck with the surgery. See if they'll let you were one while you're under for good luck......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner