Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Wyldkarma

One Too Many
It's that time of year, cheers to all. ;)
FB_IMG_1575983869595.jpg

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Sunny day with remarkable cold in the morning and now, almost sunset time
Shetland Auburn 1.jpg

An apparently English hat as stated on the brand, but made in France
Shetland Auburn 7.jpg

Patterson "Exclusive pure fur felt", size is 60 cm or 7 1/2 US, alas too large for my head
Shetland Auburn 4.jpg

New, unlined, with stamped mark on the crown top is part of last year's discovery in France
Shetland Auburn 3 bis.jpg
The paper label states that the type of felt is: "shetland auburn" and the size in French: 6 1/2. The "heather" felt is very soft and has a very velvety touch.
Shetland Auburn 5.jpg

Thanks to you all for the likes-
Have a nice day and continue in your daily hobby to wear fantastic hats!

Last edited:

Hat and Rehat

Call Me a Cab
Today it's a Beaver Brand
Last pre-op appointment before my surgery on the 17th. Wore a favorite taupe Royal Stetson for the physical and more blood tests.

For those interested, it's a transphenoidal endoscopic removal of a pituitary adenoma.

View attachment 200067
Looks like you're dressed to demonstrate great aplomb about the matter, Doug. Best wishes for good test results, smooth surgery and fast recovery.

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
Stay warm, brother, that's too cold for me! If I was that deep in snow, I would be posting a lot of pictures in the Hats and Drinks thread :)

It had warmed up to -3f (-19c) when my dog and I were out. A Stormy Kromer wool cap was my head gear. It fits well under a down hood. No way am I taking the hood or the cap off for a pic of the cap's insides. I will wait for it to warm up to at least 1'f for that kind of bold stuff. ;)

i-sKk8Kz2-M.jpg

Be safe, be warm. Best, Eric -

Hagwood

Call Me a Cab
It had warmed up to -3f (-19c) when my dog and I were out. A Stormy Kromer wool cap was my head gear. It fits well under a down hood. No way am I taking the hood or the cap off for a pic of the cap's insides. I will wait for it to warm up to at least 1'f for that kind of bold stuff. ;)

i-sKk8Kz2-M.jpg

Whoooa - too damn cold for me !!!

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Sorry for you losses T. My wife's family is also very close, and they've had to deal with several losses recently as well, including her sister several months ago. She still has a hard time with it, and the pain will likely never pass. It's a shame that the hospital compounded the problem as well, but then again, it's Grant. In any case, Godspeed to you and your family.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Thank you buddy. Sorry to hear about your losses as well. Yup. It's Grant for sure. It's a bad one.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Very nice Michael!

Funny thing for me, and my relationship with men's fashion, is that I wore either a uniform in the military or a suit and tie for thirty years. When I retired I swore I would not wear a suit and a tie unless it was extremely necessary[emoji1]

You give me a pair of True Religion's, a tshirt, a sports coat, and a pair of Converse, and I can survive.

Having said that, I enjoy looking at all the ensembles gents put together here at the Lounge [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Thanks Hector. I guess I never really caught on to the idea of dressing up or dressing down, so a suit and tie is as likely to be casual wear as anything else.

Last pre-op appointment before my surgery on the 17th. Wore a favorite taupe Royal Stetson for the physical and more blood tests.

For those interested, it's a transphenoidal endoscopic removal of a pituitary adenoma.

View attachment 200067
Nice hat, Doug. Hope the surgery and recovery goes smoothly for you.

Thanks,
Michael

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up

View attachment 200067
My prayers are with you my friend. This is a great hat for testing, but you need something really special for the recovery room! I googled this procedure, wow! Brings to mind the quote "they examined my head and found nothing!" God's Speed.

Pecan Gannon
0e97248649bfbce5d97171803f23c48f.jpg
bffc7649936fbaf975e38d94ecb051cc.jpg

Sent from my HMA-L09 using Tapatalk
Good to see your hats and pins my friend. Love the pecan felt.

It's that time of year, cheers to all. ;)
View attachment 200161
Perfect holiday postcard photo! I just need to talk my wife into wearing a hat for one like this. Of course, she runs from any camera that enters a room.

Sunny day with remarkable cold in the morning and now, almost sunset time
View attachment 200164
An apparently English hat as stated on the brand, but made in France
View attachment 200165
Patterson "Exclusive pure fur felt", size is 60 cm or 7 1/2 US, alas too large for my head
View attachment 200167
New, unlined, with stamped mark on the crown top is part of last year's discovery in France
View attachment 200168
The paper label states that the type of felt is: "shetland auburn" and the size in French: 6 1/2. The "heather" felt is very soft and has a very velvety touch.
View attachment 200169
Thanks to you all for the likes-
Have a nice day and continue in your daily hobby to wear fantastic hats!
Wonderful texture on that felt Daniele. Your photos always make my day.

Going with some good ol' Champ Kasmir action this morning.
fc1ef4370c4b297ff4d432f521ee252d.jpg
0362d86419952112d1e9bfa7e369e0e0.jpg
7b9cbd8eb869e03709e2e6bf00cb6307.jpg
eb459f6749230cfdc18e67f23536837c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Nice liner logo. Nice looking lid for the day.

thundurchasur

Familiar Face

It's going all the way down to 32 tonight here in south Texas. Stay warm!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points