Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Late 40s early 1950s Antonin France, Super Luxe. Not a hat to be worn casually [emoji145].
15e2fb8bf51cdab4b85586c5b788c5f6.jpg
938624fee0c651d79743c38c44b3da15.jpg
77d8e1a48aeb20cdfd84ae00190d9560.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
Whoa! That's a commanding hat, Steve. Take that to a meeting and it's over before you get to the opening! Love it.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Some truly wonderful looking French heather felts, Daniele. Great additions to your collection. They look excellent on you, too.
Thanks Steve. They are almost there all the French, only one is on a bench in the north europe ready to have the bow restored. Hope to see it before summer

A rich and varied collection of mixed felts... thanks for the nice photos.
Thanks Alan. I see you play with US heather hats. Very interesting the "duel" between two different school of felts production

Fabulous, Daniele. Great comparison. Can't call a winner between them.
Thanks Stefan, I have a favourite, but for respect of the others I'll keep it with me

You're not my size, are you Jim? Would have been great for Christmas...

Thanks! You're a 7 right, so a size M? Well, this is an XV, which is a whole ten letters bigger than an XL. ;)

View attachment 200360 View attachment 200361 View attachment 200362 View attachment 200363 Greetings All:
Today....here ya be Ed, @Desert dog, just to hold you over till you get one.
My rowboat crease Nutria with the horsey guy.
This is my best Clint Eastwoodish hat from not sure what movie. I take no credit for it’s shape. It does what it wants and yields to no man. Just like Clint.
I dare not dispute! Lol
Be well and warm.
Bowen

Love that crease.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 200360 View attachment 200361 View attachment 200362 View attachment 200363 Greetings All:
This is my best Clint Eastwoodish hat from not sure what movie. I take no credit for it’s shape. It does what it wants and yields to no man. Just like Clint.
I dare not dispute! Lol
Be well and warm.
Bowen
Superb, B. Especially love that ribbon and bow treatment.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Hagwood

Call Me a Cab
I dare not dispute! Lol
Be well and warm.
Bowen

Simply amazing !

I'll have to start looking for one of those next now that I found an embroidered last drop.

Hey what is that muti-level hat stand on the desk in the background ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner