Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

PanosChris

Practically Family
Nice hat show, Panos! You look great in the burg!
I’d like to see the gilled bow on that Agoulita up close. Looks a little different than most, I think? Can’t really see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Randall! You have a good eye, there's indeed a mixture of animal parts there : shark gills with dog ears ;)
fc4c27aa2619e7bfc4d43cf24f9a9dae.jpg

I will write a full review in Agnoulita thread when Mr P sends me the wind cord...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

My son once told me I get away with wearing hats everywhere because I'm old and it is therefore understandable that I am eccentric. I did not feel complimented.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Just own it, Max, and revel in the fact you can get away with things now you'd never get away with in your youth.

Very nice, Jim. I like the look of that felt.

Thank you, Stefan.

You're not weird, you're special:D

Explains those classes they made me go to in High School.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Reggie. I said something very similar in another post about Cavanagh's hats. They are classy and ooze quality.

Thanks sir. It is very unique.

Jeff; Delectans had a similar homburg that was made earlier and that one was the bomb. Can you imagine it was a hat I posted in 2011. Time fly's when you are wearing hats.

Reggie; Looking sharp as usual. I do like how your wool coat fits. Nice drape.

Sir, I wanted to add that your posts of late show you dressed very dapper. Your hat combos are killing it.

Best, Eric -

I do remember Delectans’ ‘burg. And maybe Joshbru had something similar. I think my Knox is close.

Thank you to Randy, Steve, Chris, Fruno(the “special guy” [emoji846], Reggie and blare for your heart warming comments and the likes from everyone on the Mallory Twenty.
I have a question I’m sure y’all can answer:
What is the significance of the gold embossment of the name “Baskin”?
I used to think it was a store name, ‘cause I’ve got three hats with it where the store stamp usually is,and it might be, but this hat has it too, except right underneath the Baskin name the words, The Mallory Twenty is stamped making me think there may be something more to this Baskin name?
View attachment 200858
Should put this question in a different thread, but just thought I could get a short answer here while I was at it.

I believe it was a chain. I've seen their name on various brands.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
It looks purple on my screen, Rodolfo. Is it?

Good news, Rodolfo! Another Spanish speaker joined the Lounge. Héctor Fernández, meet Rodolfo, aka @Chamuco, so nicknamed due to his misbehaviour in (or from) early childhood.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I do still misbehave a lot.

I saw Héctor already!

It looks like oxblood, dark black cherry, just like the one wore by Dillinger.

When Michael told me he got the shade I had to order it.

Just need a Tommy Gun now.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji23]
ede14e77bc5ca41a19d1340929a42a13.jpg

Sent from my HMA-L09 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana