Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
Borsalino Idorsca goes out to inspect the fresh snow this morning.
IMG_0297 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_0296 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_0298 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
And in a different light
IMG_0312 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
1-4-2020 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Have a good Saturday,
Michael

You sure know how to make a pedestrian brown block wall look fantastic, Michael!
Love that hat!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Churchill for a sunny Saturday
250680667d222d43315ebdf6497edb68.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
The Mac Lachlan I just acquired has the same colors. Someone I know wanted the Richman Bros so it’s going to him.

Here is the Richman Bros (on me) and the Mac Lachlan. You see how similar they are?

View attachment 203663 View attachment 203664

Alright Bill, I see your point. Tell ya what, send me the Mac, and then...you won’t have to be bothered with either one! [emoji56]
Whoever this guy is getting the Richman hat is sure lucky.
Or maybe simply a rich man? [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Long haired today.

i-VhpxzPk-M.jpg

i-FWcmVBc-M.jpg

I am not wearing a long hair because I am bald, rather I find the finish very different.

i-GXGXTgk-M.jpg

This 30's Stetson Royal DeLuxe is has a very soft, luxurious, deep finish. It is very much like a super deep velour. Not velvet, but deep velour. Amazingly shape-able even though it's a thick felt. It has a finish that reminds me of hats that have very little stiffener added to he felt.

i-VJhhWtm-M.jpg

i-Zzk29g2-M.jpg

The pic of the top of the hat is just cool. It truly is a hat that looks better after brushing.

Best, Eric -

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Long haired today.

i-VhpxzPk-M.jpg

i-FWcmVBc-M.jpg

I am not wearing a long hair because I am bald, rather I find the finish very different.

i-GXGXTgk-M.jpg

This 30's Stetson Royal DeLuxe is has a very soft, luxurious, deep finish. It is very much like a super deep velour. Not velvet, but deep velour. Amazingly shape-able even though it's a thick felt. It has a finish that reminds me of hats that have very little stiffener added to he felt.

i-VJhhWtm-M.jpg

i-Zzk29g2-M.jpg

The pic of the top of the hat is just cool. It truly is a hat that looks better after brushing.

Best, Eric -
Super Stetson long hair, Eric. I just want to reach out and pet that one.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Héctor Fernández

One Too Many
I hike the golf cart paths on a golf course that went out of business several years ago. Essentially, I hike 18 holes every morning.
That's what we did in the off season at my golf club. They made trails all over the cart paths for skiing and snowshoeing.

That's a great excercise [emoji106] Unfortunately, where we live now, there's no much snow to talk about.[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran