Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Héctor Fernández

One Too Many
Thanks brother. Will do. I'm sure is even harder for you since you probably want them with the larger brim.

Finding these ones in good shape is a PITA. It took me quite some time to find a Rainbow and a Game Bird that I thought were worth it. Then Bill throw this one my way and I couldn't say no.:eek:

I'm glad you mentioned that, I'll keep an eye open for you.

Wow, 3 more awesome ones Hector !
How about a liner shot of that Game Bird ? I love those and the Rainbows, but no luck finding a good one yet.

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hey guys. thanks for the likes and kind words this past week. I have enjoyed catching up with the hat show. Derby Thursday for me today!
IMG_E4043.JPG IMG_E4034.JPG IMG_4045.JPG

Héctor Fernández

One Too Many

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
I hope the best for your wife, T.
Nice looking Resistol conversion today. Do you ever sell any of your conversions, or do you only do it for your own hats. I was wondering, because it seems that if you did, they would do very well on eBay, or somewhere like it. I do it for my own hats and usually wouldn’t sell them, but I had to sell the one with the Pocket Square bow this week on eBay because the hat didn’t fit my head. I also sold a black Resistol conversion, only because I have too many black fedoras.
Thank you, Randall. Yeah I'm kinda giving thought to selling some either on eBay or Etsy. I've got a few different sizes of blocks and flanges so once we get past some of these irritating health related issues around the old homestead I plan on making up some hats and selling them. I'd like to try and come across some felt bodies and build a few hats from scratch as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner