Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Glad to hear it, John. Might be that our esteemed member @Daniele Tanto is in quarantine as of today; the Italian government imposed a quarantine that affects 16 million people in northern Italy.
Great hat by the way.
Thanks Stefan!
I hope Daniele and his family get through this quarantine unscathed. I fear the virus far less than what I fear panicked prople might do during an outbreak.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Dear Stefan, thank you for your interest. I'm in an unclosed area.
The provinces of Verona, Vicenza and Rovigo in the north-west Veneto are open as well as the province of Belluno, in the north of the same region. We are the corridors to get from the center to Northern Italy and Europe. The south central part of the peninsula is completely free from contagion dangers. Life is a bit strange though. No public, sporting and religious gatherings and a lot of people on the street walking. Schools of all grades closed. It looks like an "ancient" situation or an appendix to the 1973 oil crisis. We will see development in the coming weeks
Good to know that you are safe and not under quarantine. I hope it remains so! :)

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
"Roll 'em up..turn them up, down or any way. Because the famous Knox Vagabonds are made for action." My hat is a 40's version of the Knox Vagabond. Light and airy felt. They sold a King Vagbond and a Premier Vagabond. Mine is a "plain" model. Can you imagine how grand the Premier would be?
Cheers.

i-bkmtwbz-M.jpg

i-nRWvRRP-M.jpg

i-QXGNCqN-M.jpg

i-8P2DZ5d-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

The Shoe

One Too Many
Dear Stefan, thank you for your interest. I'm in an unclosed area.
The provinces of Verona, Vicenza and Rovigo in the north-west Veneto are open as well as the province of Belluno, in the north of the same region. We are the corridors to get from the center to Northern Italy and Europe. The south central part of the peninsula is completely free from contagion dangers. Life is a bit strange though. No public, sporting and religious gatherings and a lot of people on the street walking. Schools of all grades closed. It looks like an "ancient" situation or an appendix to the 1973 oil crisis. We will see development in the coming weeks
Over here in Japan, there have been about 15 cases in my prefecture - none in my city yet, but it has reached two adjacent cities including the one in which I work - teaching in a school without students.

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
"Roll 'em up..turn them up, down or any way. Because the famous Knox Vagabonds are made for action." My hat is a 40's version of the Knox Vagabond. Light and airy felt. They sold a King Vagbond and a Premier Vagabond. Mine is a "plain" model. Can you imagine how grand the Premier would be?
Cheers.

i-bkmtwbz-M.jpg

i-nRWvRRP-M.jpg

i-QXGNCqN-M.jpg

i-8P2DZ5d-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
You wanna know what I think?
I think Eric has a secret 50,000 Square foot hat factory behind his house full of hard working super talented hatters that are capable of punching out look alike vintage hats day after day, 24/7! That’s what I think!!
Ain’t no way a man can own that many pristine vintage hats!
Alan’s got one, too!!!
And I believe that evergreen he hangs them fake hats on is fake, as well!
:) :) :)

Super Vagabond, Eric. Love the color and I usually don’t go for green fedoras.

Last edited:

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
+1

I think Eric has a secret 50,000 Square foot hat factory behind his house full of hard working super talented hatters that are capable of punching out look alike vintage hats day after day, 24/7! That’s what I think!!
Alan too!!!

Cheers.

i-bkmtwbz-M.jpg

i-nRWvRRP-M.jpg

i-QXGNCqN-M.jpg

i-8P2DZ5d-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Wonderful hat all around Eric

Alan’s got one, too!!!
And I believe that evergreen he hangs them fake hats on is fake, as well!

LOL :);)

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Cheers.

i-bkmtwbz-M.jpg

i-nRWvRRP-M.jpg

i-QXGNCqN-M.jpg

i-8P2DZ5d-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
I have a Knox Premier Vagabond King, Eric
20190429_151500.jpg
20190429_151500.jpg
20190429_151506.jpg
received_218577005724044.jpeg
20190429_151010.jpg