Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Portis Lite-Wate The New Slant today
20200310_095959.jpg
20200310_100032.jpg
20200310_095923.jpg
20200310_095937.jpg
20200310_100042.jpg

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
The situation here is strange and bizarre. Everything is stopped and many people with children and young boys walk on the streets. The virus has affected many super populated areas of northern Italy and fearing an extension of the infections to the South, the government has rightly decided to extend some prohibitions to all Italy to contain the infection.
This bulletin is for those who want to know the situation of Coronavirus in Italy

Great hat Daniele! Stay safe my friend.

The situation here is strange and bizarre. Everything is stopped and many people with children and young boys walk on the streets. The virus has affected many super populated areas of northern Italy and fearing an extension of the infections to the South, the government has rightly decided to extend some prohibitions to all Italy to contain the infection.
This bulletin is for those who want to know the situation of Coronavirus in Italy
View attachment 219230
Many people are walking around, finally avoiding crowds
View attachment 219231
Today for the walk, dotted with meetings of acquaintances and friends, I put this Borsalino homburg on.
View attachment 219232
It is a small rounded homburg or "lobbia".
View attachment 219233 The color of the felt is "Bario" and the ribbon is "Asfalto" while the ribbon that adorns the brims is the same color as the felt.
View attachment 219234
Have a nice day and many thanks for the likes on the JB French from the thirties.
Buona giornata!
Stay health Daniele!

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
That's exactly how it happened!
I send you a big Mexican hug, Bowen.
Come to think of it, why don't American friends who haven't seen each other in a while hug?
Even my best American friends are a little surprised when I hug them
Lol
I worked with nurses for @43 years Max. You better believe i’m a hugger. Best way to make it through the day and....nvm!
Guys....yea, if they are real friends or just saved my life or s**t like that.
B

Hagwood

Call Me a Cab
View attachment 219230
View attachment 219231
Today for the walk, dotted with meetings of acquaintances and friends, I put this Borsalino homburg on.
View attachment 219232
View attachment 219233 The color of the felt is "Bario" and the ribbon is "Asfalto" while the ribbon that adorns the brims is the same color as the felt.
View attachment 219234
Have a nice day and many thanks for the likes on the JB French from the thirties.
Buona giornata!

Man, sorry to hear that Daniele. Sure hope it blows over soon.

Nice looking Borsalino.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 219230
View attachment 219231
View attachment 219232
View attachment 219234
Buona giornata!

A beautiful small rounded Borsalino lobbia, Daniele. It reminds me of one I bought from you a couple of years back. The one Fleur did her magic on.

Hope you're bearing up in the lock down, my friend.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Bowen, that says a lot coming from someone with as many awesome hats as you !
I like the look of that Bantam as well, just wondering if you had some favorites in the unreeded, unlined style that I could add to my list. Those are great for TX Summers !

Thanks.
I do. Generally a lot of old 40’s American made hats had versions that were unreeded, unlined, vented.
Vita-Felt Strat is a real treasure, plus Knox Vagabond, Dobbs Cross Country, the usual suspects. Borsalino Gorasgu, those i’ve seen are unreeded but lined. The non-hairy ones are cloud light. They also do lightweights and featherweights and lots of vintage unreeded models. Etc, etc.
Now that i think about it, a thread for lightweights would be fun.
B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo