Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Every so often google photos takes it upon itself to apply its own filters or make its own collages... or in this case make its own animation from similar photos. Every once in a while it comes up with something cool.. like this one from yesterday’s photos
A2DBE0D5-EAB4-4629-89DA-D07C5436E7B9.gif

Hagwood

Call Me a Cab
Every so often google photos takes it upon itself to apply its own filters or make its own collages... or in this case make its own animation from similar photos. Every once in a while it comes up with something cool.. like this one from yesterday’s photos
View attachment 230082

LOL, that reminds me of the books with the pictures in the corner that you flip through to make animation when we were kids.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 230082
That just means they’re watching everything you do and collecting data to sell to the highest bidder. No worries it will prob be ok.
B

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I finished a walk last evening in a Cordova Cap.

i-xRtKFQV-M.jpg

Long trek thru our neighborhoods this morning in a Stetson Playboy.

i-RtZfHRd-M.jpg

The bluebirds have started to nest in the field boxes that we cleaned out this past fall.

i-pxFd5Tn-M.jpg

I started brunch inside, but could not resist the sunny morning and finished outside. A Stetson Open Road got the call for brunch. Some carrot, parsnip, ginger soup was on the menu.

i-dnbqMDh-M.jpg

Early afternoon ramble in a Stetson Royal DeLuxe Turf Club. "The hat is part of the man."

i-TGN9zvd-M.jpg

This hat hue is Covert Green as per this 1948 Saturday Evening Post advertisement.

i-vmGQGKR-M.jpg

Be safe, be strong and see you on the street soon, Eric -

1967Cougar390

Practically Family
I finished a walk last evening in a Cordova Cap.

i-xRtKFQV-M.jpg

Long trek thru our neighborhoods this morning in a Stetson Playboy.

i-RtZfHRd-M.jpg

The bluebirds have started to nest in the field boxes that we cleaned out this past fall.

i-pxFd5Tn-M.jpg

I started brunch inside, but could not resist the sunny morning and finished outside. A Stetson Open Road got the call for brunch. Some carrot, parsnip, ginger soup was on the menu.

i-dnbqMDh-M.jpg

Early afternoon ramble in a Stetson Royal DeLuxe Turf Club. "The hat is part of the man."

i-TGN9zvd-M.jpg

This hat hue is Covert Green as per this 1948 Saturday Evening Post advertisement.

i-vmGQGKR-M.jpg

Be safe, be strong and see you on the street soon, Eric -

Eric, your collection of hats and the way you present your pictures are outstanding. I enjoy your posts.

Steven

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner