Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday's outside chores had hard working in a Tilley. When I got really hot I dunked it into water. No worse for the wear.

i-CD3mZNk-M.jpg

This morning was it was a black Warren for a dog soiree.

i-297nw3W-M.jpg

i-sS8LfRG-M.jpg

i-DT8VBZ4-M.jpg

A morning walkabout in an un-lined Stetson Playboy. Not the usual ribbon treatment, but all original Playboy.

i-6ZdcD7k-M.jpg

i-dJLvVSq-M.jpg

i-6jBk4FN-M.jpg

i-vKcxZDw-M.jpg

Be safe, be strong and see you on the streets soon, Eric -

Yesterday's outside chores had hard working in a Tilley. When I got really hot I dunked it into water. No worse for the wear.

i-CD3mZNk-M.jpg

i-297nw3W-M.jpg

i-sS8LfRG-M.jpg

i-DT8VBZ4-M.jpg

A morning walkabout in an un-lined Stetson Playboy. Not the usual ribbon treatment, but all original Playboy.

i-6ZdcD7k-M.jpg

i-dJLvVSq-M.jpg

i-6jBk4FN-M.jpg

i-vKcxZDw-M.jpg

It's rare we see you in a black hat, Eric. I like it, but then I like the unlined Stetson even better.

i-CD3mZNk-M.jpg

i-297nw3W-M.jpg

i-sS8LfRG-M.jpg

i-DT8VBZ4-M.jpg

i-6ZdcD7k-M.jpg

i-dJLvVSq-M.jpg

i-6jBk4FN-M.jpg

i-vKcxZDw-M.jpg

Excellent lineup today Eric

Hagwood

Call Me a Cab

Hagwood

Call Me a Cab
Green with empathy...

One of the facets of collecting vintage hats that intrigues me is the memory of stores past, imprinted for posterity on the leather sweatband. I wonder how many of my hats (I have quite a few) were sold in stores that are still in existence today? Or were in existence a month ago? Off the top of my head I can think of two - one is a hat pulled out to wear today.

042420_a.jpg

042420_b.jpg

042420_c.jpg

I later switched to this Mallory:

042420_1.jpg

042420_2.jpg

042420_3.jpg

Wonderful Alan. I'm the same way on the stores. Anytime I get a new hat I immediately start researching the store and saving old pictures to keep a file with the hats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy