Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Morning errand to the bank. "The Man" has to have his pay regardless of the pandemic. I wore a 30's Brock fedora. It coordinated well with my blazer choice.

5713ED0F-663D-447C-A88D-4692B33C25C3-M.jpg

DSC04880-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
Beautiful Brock

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the comments... always appreciated. A very happy holidays to everyone!

I can't see the pics you post sometimes, Alan. It doesn't happen with others'
I wonder why

For a reason I don't understand, when I incorporate links into forum posts the image is not displayed. If I upload images directly they seem to display fine... assuming you were able to see today's post?

Hapi

New in Town
This forum is such a trip, I freaking love it. I'm that dude who literally owns a single damn hat, but I have the greatest time looking at all the stuff you guys have! If my boss knew how much time I wasted looking at pictures and reading here, I'd be on the soup line. :D
I am a single hat owner as well (black Dobbs stingy very recent acquisition). Like you, I really enjoy seeing everyone in their hats. There are some beautiful hats here.

Hapi

New in Town
Some truly magnificent hats you've all posted this week. Sorry I can't comment on them separately. Just haven't got the time this week. Italian week however is still going strong despite the weather's best efforts to keep me completely in the dark. Some small spots of sun though I made use of.
Part I.

Borsalino Mula 40 1/2 in Amiata
View attachment 288865 View attachment 288870

Borsalino made for Berteil (no label inside the hat)
View attachment 288866 View attachment 288872

Borsalino Thirty Ta/Ludora in Sfinge (seen here on archive footage, the actual picture was too washed out)

View attachment 288868 View attachment 288871
Really sweet Mula! Nice color to bring out the scarf and the coat color compliments nicely! Looking sharp, Sir.

ETBass

One of the Regulars
Actually, this was yesterday's hat wearing. Took a day off of Stingymas to visit Mike Miller at NW Hats. Had a great BS Session about hats and such. Wore my new gray overcoat that Santa let me buy from my Haberdasher in Albany. Since I was going to see Mike, I wore the famous "Olcott" 1912 homburg. Love this hat, it does not get the outings it deserves. I might have fell in love with a fluffy aubergine rabbit...a 1920 style homburg in the works. I thought I remembered a children's story about the "Aubergine Rabbit", Googled it, and was a little embarrassed...

View attachment 293777 View attachment 293778 View attachment 293779

Good looking lid @Redfokker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails