Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
03F8601F-A208-4DE0-83DF-AED3C206E5CA.jpeg
372B4E69-2DD7-435F-A9B3-BFBD24CB9BBC.jpeg
4A7A1D9C-7FAF-40F4-A403-6E5F95561D5C.jpeg
I wanted to wear a Lee sage silver label homburg today, but that was wishful thinking in the blizzard. I tried a more reasonable approach with my Hannah Hats flat cap, but ended up even more practical with a fleece beanie...

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Johnny,That’s a great looking hat. I had my first “Indiana Jones” compliment two days ago. It came from an elderly lady while my son and I ate breakfast at IHOP. I thanked her and she replied, not many men can wear a hat like that, but you do it nicely. :)

Have a Merry Christmas and stay safe.

Steven
Hey anytime they follow it up like that it’s definitely welcome.

Late post but for Christmas Eve Eve I picked this Knox Twenty-Five longhair. It’s my first night back to work since coming down with the ‘rona’. The picture is pretty bad. I checked and all the pictures I have of me in the hat aren’t very good. Anyway, I can’t blame the hat. By itself it looks great.

View attachment 294412 View attachment 294413 View attachment 294414 View attachment 294415 View attachment 294416 View attachment 294417 View attachment 294418 View attachment 294419
Glad you're feeling better, Bill. The hat is stellar.

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
That looks great and with your background, the picture could just as easily be from west Texas as from Japan!
It's hard to beat a black Resistol western.

20200205_152306.jpg

Took a wander around my local environs last night in my Resistol. I like it a lot, but it doesn’t get much wear...my wife says it looks good on me, but she’s still reluctant to be seen with me when I wear it! View attachment 294316

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Johnny,That’s a great looking hat. I had my first “Indiana Jones” compliment two days ago. It came from an elderly lady while my son and I ate breakfast at IHOP. I thanked her and she replied, not many men can wear a hat like that, but you do it nicely. :)

Have a Merry Christmas and stay safe.

Steven
First - I can’t believe it’s your first Indiana Jones comment. People must be more conservative where you live.
Second - I don’t know anyone who doesn’t like Indiana Jones. So always take it as a compliment.
Johnny

1967Cougar390

Practically Family
First - I can’t believe it’s your first Indiana Jones comment. People must be more conservative where you live.
Second - I don’t know anyone who doesn’t like Indiana Jones. So always take it as a compliment.
Johnny

Johnny, I’d say for the most part South Carolina is pretty conservative. I could imagine someone younger saying something about Indiana Jones, not an elderly lady. Our brief conversation made me smile.

Here is a picture from that morning. It was a wonderful day. Oreo cookie hot chocolate, funny face pancakes, and spending quality time with my youngest son. :)

50BE24E7-9DBF-41A0-9CE4-E06C388BB91E.jpeg

Merry Christmas and be safe.
Steven

1967Cougar390

Practically Family
Late post but for Christmas Eve Eve I picked this Knox Twenty-Five longhair. It’s my first night back to work since coming down with the ‘rona’. The picture is pretty bad. I checked and all the pictures I have of me in the hat aren’t very good. Anyway, I can’t blame the hat. By itself it looks great.

View attachment 294412 View attachment 294413 View attachment 294414 View attachment 294415 View attachment 294416 View attachment 294417 View attachment 294418 View attachment 294419
Bill, I’m glad to hear that you are better after contracting the virus. Your hat looks outstanding and the crease looks perfect.

Merry Christmas and be safe.
Steven

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner