Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

fabiovenhorst

Call Me a Cab
1964 Chapéus Cury while trying this vintage charcoal gray flannel suit that arrived today...
145013334_4944991128868686_1731239927090771382_o.jpg
145420649_4944977338870065_6036498325552336950_o.jpg

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 306601 View attachment 306602 I wore my trusty old VS dark moss out to drive the wife to work (late start). Giant snow piles all around from about 17-18 inches of snow. The roads would be tolerable if not for most of my “neighbors” shoveling their cars/driveways back onto them. Makes me glad I put 35 inch tires on my truck. Everybody have a great day and be safe out there, wherever you are. Now, back to my sourdough....
VS dark moss excellent match with the salty OD of the best coat ever made, Alan.
Gotta go with you on the 35s. If you can’t get there on them, you can’t get there!
B

Rumad

One Too Many
VS dark moss excellent match with the salty OD of the best coat ever made, Alan.
Gotta go with you on the 35s. If you can’t get there on them, you can’t get there!
B
Thanks Bowen, it’s a favorite of mine too. Like a comfortable old shoe. And I’ll get there if I have to tear up my whole truck. Always built more for go than for show. :D

Michael A

I'll Lock Up

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Bad day, gray and with sparse water. Day suitable for brushing hats, but there are always some errands
MirBorsa 5.jpg

Lobbia Borsalino Trionfo in color "Mirtillo" type of hat "Mula 3/8" so said the paper label
MirBorsa interno.jpg
The size is 6 1/2 or 60 centimeters or 7 1/2 in the US.
MirBorsa 1.jpg

Sold in Sofia, Bulgaria in Simeon Zlateff's shop a some years ago
MirBorsa 8 bis.jpg

A few years ago there were a number of hats here on FL from Bulgaria's distant past before WWII.
In my collection I have three, collected over the years. This came from London.
MirBorsa 7 bis.jpg

The felt is sublime and its fit is perfect, then it is also one of my favorite colors therefore, despite the rain, wearing such a hat is always a pleasure
MirBorsa 9.jpg

Have a nice day and thanks for the likes on the Borsalino series of lobbia of these days

Royal DeLuxe Stetson in chameleon color. Last pic is when you bring it inside to get warm.

Great multi-colored hat Bowen! You do know that we expect a cameo by Willow on Willow Watch Days. Similar to, but not the same of course, as the hoped-for photo bombs by @Short Balding Guy 's dog.

I guess an occasional glimpse is good enough. :)

-- "Great Uncle" Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy