Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning. A Canadian Stetson Whippet was my fedora for a dog soirée.

i-vTjN5Q3-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
We always knew you were the top of the class!

Day 2 of my birthday weekend and I had to work. It was graduation day for our 6th graders. In New Zealand, we don’t graduate from primary school. We don’t even graduate from high school...we finish school. We graduate from university. Here in Japan, they love their ceremonies and the ceremonies often include remnants of their militaristic past. As much as I love this country, some of the ceremonies appear ridiculous to my eyes. However, it does present me with the opportunity to wear my Brummel’s homburg, which is certainly no bad thing. I was the assistant home room teacher for the 6th grade, so the parents presented me with quite a spectacular bouquet, which made my wife happy, so that, too, is no bad thing.
View attachment 318146 View attachment 318147
Day three of my birthday weekend was spent in kangaroo leather...no photos. Day four (I had today off in lieu of Saturday) photos coming at some stage.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Happy Birthday, Gary. Congrats on your graduation class. Love that Brummel Homburg!

Day 2 of my birthday weekend and I had to work. It was graduation day for our 6th graders. In New Zealand, we don’t graduate from primary school. We don’t even graduate from high school...we finish school. We graduate from university. Here in Japan, they love their ceremonies and the ceremonies often include remnants of their militaristic past. As much as I love this country, some of the ceremonies appear ridiculous to my eyes. However, it does present me with the opportunity to wear my Brummel’s homburg, which is certainly no bad thing. I was the assistant home room teacher for the 6th grade, so the parents presented me with quite a spectacular bouquet, which made my wife happy, so that, too, is no bad thing.
View attachment 318146 View attachment 318147
Day three of my birthday weekend was spent in kangaroo leather...no photos. Day four (I had today off in lieu of Saturday) photos coming at some stage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points