Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
It's not made of felt, and I'm not actually wearing this today, but I thought that I would post this Red Head up for Bowen as a nod to his camo hat.
0af36eef66921ff0ffb1a46bfb45c842.jpg

Ryan
Hat size: 7 1/2
I like it! Thanks. It is that time of year!
B

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Good morning everyone. I'll be back to show you some Italian hat and start with a puzzle
28rob39.jpg

It was sold in a Borsalino boutique, exactly the one in Milan in Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, so it should be a Borsalino and instead, despite appearances it is not
2vuc3dz.jpg

I have a series of italian hats of the same construction, color and style, one of these days they will be on comparison
2rfzfkg.jpg

This, almost certainly, was produced in Monza, I say it for some constructive details that lead my assessment towards the city of the racetrack and one of the great hats districts of Italy
22zy54.jpg

The proportions are those of a typical Italian wide-brimmed hat. The felt is very beautiful as well as the finish
rba2v8.jpg

Have a nice day and compliments for the last week hats, loungers from every part of the world
A super hat Daniele. Colour, shape, proportions, and ribbon tick all the boxes for me. Borsalino or not, it's top notch.
What does it look like inside?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
The details on this Knox are a joy to behold, Alan. The light, airy colour, the thin ribbon with its delightful flat twist on the brim, the logo on the button of the wind cord, the colour and flow of the cord itself not to mention the details of the hat liner and logos on the sweat band make it a work of hat art. Awesome!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner