Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Kickin' it with the kiddos in the backyard this afternoon. Since they're busy in the sandbox and climbing trees I figured I'd check in. A cheap Adam 101 Corral straw serves its purpose well around the grounds:
View attachment 339378
View attachment 339379

Still working on that "Authentic Style" though:
View attachment 339380

@TheGuitarFairy, to rip off it's a Stetson + Vanson :)

@BobHufford, since I got a haircut you're going to need to find a new Kashetsky woodcut :)

Summer heat returns starting tomorrow, so the straws will be getting more love. I'm especially looking forward to be able to wear my additions for this year, a late 1800s boater and an unofficial Panama courtesy of a trade with the gentleman of Verona, @Daniele Tanto.

Hope all are doing well!
Heck of a look there J.
I’d say it’s an Authentic You Style.
Heck of a Vanson X-zip to be sure.
B

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
CE603DCF-6C59-4483-8E40-9339D934DD5B.jpeg
9B37D7CD-B14C-439F-92F4-A9CFA27D0D35.jpeg
5825EFAE-FA4C-4ECF-8BAB-9F4BBAE53037.jpeg
A5AA0C56-4C45-4CEC-82AB-E18D1EA304E0.jpeg
Greetings All:
Today...welcoming my new neighbors.
Seems my daughter and Willow moved in across the street. They may be sorry!!
Wearing the Super Barbisio Chamois. Forgot how nice this hat is.
Be well
Bowen

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
Am doing fine, Jonathan. Great to see ya! If not for the purple jeans I probably wouldn’t have recognized you.

Hope that witness protection thingy works out!

Just kiddin’.
Per usual, you know how to put the cool in kitchy. You were one of the ones I was thinking of when mentioning that some of the better dressed FL guys should do a calendar.
You are far too kind, Randall, but thank you. I'm pretty sure the Lounge could easily find a dozen dapper denizens without the likes of me. Of course, I guess I could be the daff fool for April.

BTW, you've managed to curate and create a mighty fine collection for yourself. Great Gorasgu and melusine parade the other day!

Heck of a look there J.
I’d say it’s an Authentic You Style.
Heck of a Vanson X-zip to be sure.
B
Thanks, B! You own the topper + leather look, so I'll supplement with the rounded derby, Ray-Bans, and handlebar moustache.

Good to see/hear you and family are doing well!

Kickin' it with the kiddos in the backyard this afternoon. Since they're busy in the sandbox and climbing trees I figured I'd check in. A cheap Adam 101 Corral straw serves its purpose well around the grounds:
View attachment 339378
View attachment 339379

Still working on that "Authentic Style" though:
View attachment 339380

@TheGuitarFairy, to rip off it's a Stetson + Vanson :)

@BobHufford, since I got a haircut you're going to need to find a new Kashetsky woodcut :)

Summer heat returns starting tomorrow, so the straws will be getting more love. I'm especially looking forward to be able to wear my additions for this year, a late 1800s boater and an unofficial Panama courtesy of a trade with the gentleman of Verona, @Daniele Tanto.

Hope all are doing well!
Looking good Jonathan

I love the crown shape/bash on this one.

Thanks Robert! It's a favorite -- seems to suit me.

A cheap Adam 101 Corral straw serves its purpose well around the grounds:

[@BobHufford, since I got a haircut you're going to need to find a new Kashetsky woodcut :)

Diggin' the stache, hats and jacket Jonathan! Especially that Adam 101 Corral. Cool weave.

Seems my daughter and Willow moved in across the street. They may be sorry!!

I'm sure you won't be! Dang Willow is growing fast. Tell her to slow down a bit.

RossRYoung

Practically Family
The only other hat I’ve gifted away, Stetson 15 OR from the 60’s and sold @ Young’s Hats in NY. First hat was a modern OR to a good friend, not worthy of posting.

FD93FD2B-3A29-464C-90C2-9FF479065878.jpeg

About a month overdue for my sisters bday, but she was grateful for an accompanying hat stand too. She’s in Long Beach and I’m in the Valley, so we met half way at Three Weavers in Inglewood, a stone throw away from the famous Randy’s donuts. No donuts yesterday, just libations.

E26CA65B-D73E-47CF-93A4-5C89356E5B3D.jpeg

Hats Matter

One of the Regulars
Today's offering from my collection is a British Tan fedora from Optimo with a diamond crease. If you object to the feather you can blame me as I added it to my personal taste.

On a different topic, I got a call from Graham this morning as he has been working on a Montecristi Panama Homburg for me that I ordered through the Optimo Insider Cellar event. It was due before Memorial Day but has not arrived yet. He told me he was still working on my hat and several others. He said it would be mailed next week abd that he would absorb the cost for overnite delivery. I will post a picture when it arrives.

IMG_1309 (2).JPG IMG_1308 (2).JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points