Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

I'm always sad when the summer is over. However, the bright side is, it's felt time again. Stetson Premier made under license in Germany: so Mayser. Win - win :) View attachment 354267
Yes a win indeed. Unfortunate to see the masks making a return. They are becoming important again here in South Florida as well along with a new round of infections hitting very close to home :( Looking good none the less Steve. Stay safe my friend.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Sounds like quite a skunky adventure today Eric. At least no hats were harmed

Today I unpacked a Champ featherweight with the same feather and scale sweat logo as yours. Will get it cleaned up here in the next few days. Love the pug design on your fantastic Champ

View attachment 354302

Thanks sir. Skunk smell gone. Our dog did not get a full spray - thank goodness. He is well bathed, added tick treatment, teeth brushed, nails done and a quick trim of muzzle. Needless to say he is very tired this evening.

Looks like a hat relative has taken residence at your house. Congrats. Fun hat and a darn fine brim.

Eric -

You say the nicest things, but I won't tell her, she might start charging me.

Old school cropped up again today, having fuelled up the car I was standing waiting to pay. There was four others in front of me, first two paid by phone, the third by the tap & go card, the fourth by card with pin number.
"Forty-six pounds and seventy five pence please, Sir." Said the cashier. Five ten pound notes changed hands. "I don't need a receipt," I volunteered. "I know you don't," the fellow at the till said, "like I knew you would pay in cash." I just looked at him, smiled and said, "are you going to say, old school," he laughed, "My very words," he answered. Then added, "If I were to run through today's CCTV recording," I finished his sentence. "I would stand out like a sore thumb." He laughed a little louder, "you made my day," he said.

So what does old school look like?

View attachment 354261
Old School apparently is synonymous with SHARP!

Thanks, for the shirt compliment too, bro Steve!
Makes me want to say, “Winning”

(wonder if anyone will get that)

I like your Pork pie cover/pie hole cover ensemble, friend!
A91DCB4A-ECF7-47CE-8164-CC1C8A33B37C.gif

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
A repost of a Resistol Stagecoach that a fellow Lounger gave me. I believe it started out as either a 6 5/8 or a 6 7/8. It was pretty rough and moth eaten but I was still able to convert the hat and block it up to a 7 1/4 and make something completely different out of it . The pic is a couple years old.
Resistol-Stagecoach-Whippet-7-A.jpg

Before and after:
Resistol-Whippet-29-A.jpg

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
A repost of a Resistol Stagecoach that a fellow Lounger gave me. I believe it started out as either a 6 5/8 or a 6 7/8. It was pretty rough and moth eaten but I was still able to convert the hat and block it up to a 7 1/4 and make something completely different out of it . The pic is a couple years old.
Resistol-Stagecoach-Whippet-7-A.jpg

Before and after:
Resistol-Whippet-29-A.jpg

That hat never had so good!

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sounds like quite a skunky adventure today Eric. At least no hats were harmed

Today I unpacked a Champ featherweight with the same feather and scale sweat logo as yours. Will get it cleaned up here in the next few days. Love the pug design on your fantastic Champ

View attachment 354302
Love the Champ featherweight
Champ Featherweight_01.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran